C.37

"great you're here already. something came up and we need to be in the meeting room now" yangyang who just came downstairs and met the two people quickly told them. haerin and lucas glanced at each other before they followed yangyang to the meeting room.

she looked around the room to find a seat until donghyuck cheerfully waved at her. jisung who was scrolling something in his phone looked up and smiled warmly when he saw the girl. she sat down between the two and at the same time taeyong and doyoung went inside with winwin following from behind.

he sat at his usual seat where the computer were and his fingers began to the something on the keyboard. the table glowed and a hologram appeared. it showed a figure. to be exact a woman.

"her name is kang eunah. one of the famous prosecutors in seoul. from the profile that xiaojun had investigated she's in her mid-thirties right now. she had been on our tail since the beginning. and johnny had found out that she will be making a case file of the gang nct. since we exposed ourselves she will find us no matter what." doyoung explained as he examined the tablet that was in his hands. he looked towards winwin and nodded his head.

"jisung have spied her before and now we got her time when she went to work, when she will be having lunch and when will she be back after. this is her list of reservations for tomorrow" winwin typed something and a schedule-like thing popped up on top of the table.

"shopping?" haerin squinted her eyes as she looked at the schedule. "yes it got included. don't even ask me why" winwin rolled his eyes.

"as for kang eunah. haerin i need you to disguise as kang eunah. when she went out to go shopping, yuta and jungwoo i need both of you to be her bodyguard and private assistant. and the unit 127 will be around if anything happens." doyoung said. haerin's lips made a thin line and she nodded slowly.

"i will be giving you a small usb drive and you just have to plug it inside her office's computer. i will make sure there were no nct related file there. i'll clear all the data there" winwin said his eyes still locked on the computer's screen.

"oh! this woman acts like she owned the world and bossy all the time. she also likes to criticised others. i hope you can act like her, haerin"

"oh my god! what is that? dirt? hey! are you even doing your job right?" a long black haired girl with big black sunglasses and a white beret said as soon as she entered the big company. she wore a white knee length dress. her high heels clicking as she walked gracefully towards the vip lift.

two men were following her close behind. one of them had a file in his hand and he was having a call while the other had an in-ear and he stood at her right side with no expression written on his face. a lot of people made a line and bowed towards her when they saw her entering.

"you're back from your shopping, mrs kang?" one of them asked. she stopped abruptly and turned her heels to face the man. a guy that was behind her quickly stepped forward and extended his arm. he looked down at the man coldly. "don't get too close" his voice were deep and deadly.

"go and do your job properly. why are you wasting your time?" she clicked her tongue and the man bowed his head while apologizing to her. her face held that authority look and her aura was quite intimidating. they entered the lift. she quickly took the black sunglasses off and a deep sigh came out of her lips.

"you're really into your character, haerin. or should i say mrs kang?" yuta said as his side lips tugged upwards. haerin rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"but it feels weird. i hope you won't act like that, haerin" jungwoo said with his soft voice. a chuckle escaped her lips and she wore the sunglasses back on. when the door to the lift were opened they went towards the only room at the highest floor. kang eunah's office.

winwin's fingers moved quickly on the keyboard as his eyes focused on the computer's screen. the screen showed all the security cameras in the building. after hacking into the system he turned the cctv off. then he slide to another screen and started typing something.

jungwoo locked the door behind him and tossed yuta the usb drive that winwin had gave them. haerin went around the room and she saw some files on top of the coffee table that was in the middle of the room. she went to grab it and flipped open the first page.

"nct gang information" she read out the title and looked at the other files that were stacked on top of the table. all of the files had nct's profile.

"jungwoo, we have to dispose this files too" she said towards the blonde haired guy that acted like her private assistant. jungwoo sat down beside her and stared at the files as he took one of it.

yuta plugged the usb drive inside the computer and something popped up on the screen. he didn't understand a thing but he knew winwin were doing his job right now. "all right i have hacked that woman's computer" they heard winwin muttered. the sound of the keyboard being pressed a lot of times were heard after.

"shit! winwin can you hurry up? i saw her walking towards this way. she was about to cross the road" yuta informed as he narrowed his eyes looking through the window. then he saw some people going towards her. knowing it was their members he smirked and went back to sit at the comfy chair.

the computer showed 100% meaning that whatever winwin was doing he had finished it. yuta plugged it off and stood up quickly. "she'll be here in two minutes. get out of there as soon as possible" winwin informed and the three nodded their heads. jungwoo got all the files and they went outside vanishing away from the back door.

they saw a red lamborghini waiting outside and quickly went inside. taeyong was the driver. "good. mission accomplished" he muttered and started driving off. yuta and jungwoo were cheering as they fist bumped each other. haerin smiled seeing them like that.

yuta and jungwoo kept on blabbering something. they just got passed a small town. haerin remembered something and she leaned forward to talk to taeyong.

"taeyong, can you drop me off somewhere? i have something to do" she said. taeyong lifted his left eyebrow. the smile from her face dropped and she looked very serious. he knew it was something personal so he didn't ask much.

"where?"