1-1: Selection Test

Part 1: Selection Test

Disheveled in failure, I leaped into Magic Reality, found myself in the nostalgic mode about the status of the whole bedimmed biome, spread in front of me.

My skin recalled, never for unfamiliarity, but what I used to fond with. Even the soft-panorama didn't erect as part of my homeworld, the atmosphere had a roomy sense as I used to grow. It brought all kind memories, with capacity, to shut myself and dive in endless dreamer's sea.

Anyhow, the childish-intention had to go into dismissal for now. I had to solve this ownership first before I could retire.

The segment of pow blocks doomed down into forest-floor in stiff demeanor carried vast enormous roads along with physical of the natural landscape. Some constructions were installed in distance such on top woods, or even extreme, inside a living tree, while others sorted together at the borderline of the crowd. Several direction-signboards scattered around to point up these unusual locations, as much as housings.

Between trees, many high-class bridges connected in some kind dark ash material. It was the main material for various architectures and landmarks as they never ran out of space any soon.

Waiting for a group of elves to float down from the bear carriage, I glanced toward unnoticeable-sky that give a sense of night through damp air even though daylight. People on street coasted from shop to shop, ordered some sort explainable antics in they cherished-moment. Apart from me.

An ascending-road guided my legs, had more than enough rainbow foot-stones for inviting anyone who wished to revel in. Although the colors not as bright as in Science Reality, they produced from the organic natural's palette.

Moving up, many more were spotted in all kinds supreme characteristics: dwarves, fairies, dragiries, ethereals, beasts, jlien, and a lot more ― all kind humanoid races incorporated toward the huge academy, gradually advancing up, almost touching motionless-clouds. However, it already passed the first bell, these people were visitors instead of students.

Halfway through road, I pumped for a minute to scan overall phantasy-city which toned with ash-wood bricks; a verified waste of metal woods. Aivena City. It might work as concrete with appearance brick and plank.

Arrived at the end of my hiking, I found a fancy board ― Finolist Academy ― on the wall of a dark rock-fence. The words blew out in their language, blazed in vivid animation of a pictorial chain reaction: red water chased blue fire along lines of letters.

Withal, rather denying Science Reality, I preferred to push my own opinion for other reality. I would say that Magic Reality could be described as the sister of ― my homeworld ― Alien Reality. It was just my place that rarely had people on the street. A very lonely world.

Even magic operated simple as they claimed, for me, it jumbled my mind with complexity more than UFO spaceship which full of strangling-wires of inputs and outputs. Messed something, and it might like rolling hot rod next to gasoline barrel.

Long of my thought, I was interrupted by a gong resonating from a sturdy tower inside the school perimeter. Holographic of celestial-wings gyrated, cast spectrum of white gloss. I didn't see the definition of science and magic, or alien and spigen anymore. Maybe, same appearance but different technologies.

I glanced my arm for ― original watch had been replaced with ― spigen wristband. A stone glossed in bravado mana, deeply implemented inside the socket. In this reality as one of many, I graduated as a soldier too. Therefore, I specialized in creation magic for making trap purpose. And I could do most of the spell without even clicking lingua.