If you wont, i will

Kokichi's POV

I had ended up speaking to Monolie for longer then I had expected. And he came up with a plan.

"But would Shuichi be extremely mad if he found out you'd do that?!?" I blurted out. His plan was dangerous but honestly I was willing... if it got me one step closer to showing everyone that Shuichi was the mastermind was then I'd be willing to anything...

"Nooooo. He'd be fine." He lied. "We just have to be extremely careful about the situation. It's a good thing I have access to the cameras or else Father would destroy me in an instant..."

I sighed in relief. Knowing that Monolie could control the cameras was a real help.

"We should get started now, follow me. I'm sure you know your way though." Monolie walked away. I followed straight after.

I knew this is dangerous. However, I knew that it would leave Shuichi in complete confusion... and it would allow me to win the killing game. That is if it goes to plan. If it doesn't... then...

One week later.

Shuichis POV

It had been a week since the 2nd trial. Monokuma told me the ratings went through the roof when Kokichi fainted. But since then, no one has seen the small grape, no one had seen the lying bear and all security has been down. None of the nanokubs are recording... so that means Danganronpa has been down for a week...

"Shuichi! You must come quickly!!" Bunko said, running passed me. "It's Kokichi!!"

"Kokichi...?" I managed to catch up to him and we both stopped. "What Do you mean it's Kokichi?"

"We found him! And it's no wonder we haven't seen him in so long!" He shouted. "I knew it! I read through every line! I could already see it!!" He continued rambling about 'patterns' and the 'structure'.

"Bunko!" I shouted. He immediately stopped. "Where is Kokichi?!"

"I-I'll show you..." we began walking to... the same room Kaito died in. The room with the press. The same room Kokichi was supposed to die in... Bunko opened the door to reveal something completely unexpected.

Kokichi was lying on the press. It wasn't shut but it was extremely close to being shut. He was paler then usual. Next to him was MonoLie. Well... the remainders of monolie.

"Shuichi...." Monolies head said. I walked next to him. "He wasn't supposed to die... and He knew..." his red eye turned grey.

Kokichi... knows...? No. Kokichi Knew... does that mean he's.... I felt hot tears run down my face. No no no... K-Kokichi...

"Who did this..." I said quietly. I looked at Bunko. He remained silent. "...WHO DID THIS?!" I snapped. This can't be happening.

"I-I-I-I-I don't kn-know!!" He stuttered.

Monokuma walked in and just stared and Kokichi's dead corpse. "Puhuhuhu.... a-a dead body..." he stuttered. "I'll inform the ot-"

"No you won't." I said. I didn't want to believe that Kokichi was dead. I couldn't believe it. "I want everyone to go..."

"Shuichi..?" Monokuma asked.

"Kill everyone Monokuma!" I shouted. Bunko stared at me, shock filling his body. I didn't pay attention. "KILL THEM ALL THEN WE'LL FIND OUT WHO KILLED HIM!"

"But Shuichi! I can't kill anyone! It's against the ru-"

"I DONT CARE ABOUT THE RULES MONOKUMA! IF YOU DONT DO IT!" I pulled out a gun and aimed it at Bunkos head. The pluses on having a dead sheriff. You can steal his stuff. "THEN I WILL!!" I pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight through Bunkos fore head, killing him instantly.

"Shuichi Stop it!" Monokuma shouted. I could tell he wanted me to stop. Even if he was just a robot. Then again, Kiibo was a robot and he was fully capable of emotions... I put the gun down, remembering a past friend.

I looked at Kokichi again. His body was lifeless... his eyes dull and his body was thinner. All I wanted to do was hold him one more time but the tightness of the press made it unable to do so.

I went over to the press controls and lifted the machine up. I held Kokichi in my arms, sobbing ever so sightly.

"Monokuma... Kill everyone..."

"Shuichi I can't do that. It's the rule-"

"As your secondary creator, I order you to kill everyone else. I don't care how long it takes to find and murder them but I expect them all to be gone... they'll pay for killing him... t-they okay..." I placed my head into Kokichi's hair. It was greasy but some what soft.

"Fine Shuichi... if that's what you want..."