Chapter 6: A Secret Is Revealed.

Start from the beginning

Blake: Stop it!

Y/N: You're playing a dangerous game Schnee. I suggest you stop right now.

Weiss: Stop what? He clearly broke the law. Give him time; he'll probably join up with those other Faunus in the White Fang!

Y/N: What makes you think he broke the law?

Blake: You ignorant little brat!

Weiss: How dare you talk to me like that! I am your teammate!

Blake: You are a judgmental little girl.

Y/N: Exactly.

Weiss: What in the world makes you say that?

Blake: The mere fact that you would sort that Faunus boy with a terrorist group solely based on his species makes you just as much of a scoundrel as you believe him to be!

Yang: Um, I think we should probably go...

Y/N: Agreed.

Penny: Where are we going?

Weiss: So you admit it! The White Fang is just a radical group of terrorists!

Blake: That's not what I meant, and you know it!

Later that night.

Weiss and Blake were still arguing, while Ruby, Yang, and Y/N watched. Y/N was slowly getting more and more agitated every time Weiss opened her mouth.

Weiss: I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!

Blake: That is the problem!

Weiss: You realize you are defending an organization that hates Humanity, don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!

Blake: There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!

Weiss: People like me?

Blake: You're discriminatory!

Weiss: I'm a victim! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood.

Y/N: *Sarcastically* Shocker...

Ruby: Weiss, I-

Weiss: No! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!

Blake&Y/N: Well maybe we/they were just tired of being pushed around!

The room was quiet. A surprised Weiss backs away slowly, and Blake realizes her mistake as she looks around at her teammates.

Blake: I... I...

Blake ran out the door as Y/N let out a frustrated sigh.

Ruby: Blake, wait! Come back!

Y/N: Weiss...

Weiss: Wha-

Weiss didn't get to finish as Y/N punched her in the face.

Y/N: You played a dangerous game Schnee. I warned you many times to stop. Your family is hated by the Faunus for a good reason. You have no right to say their acts aren't right when the Schnee family has acted wrongly against them. Now you made your friend run away.