"Okay? For how long?" I asked ignoring my inner thoughts. My mission is to only take down Cole.

"It'll be . . . another hour and a half."

What? Oh, hell no.

I groaned and ran a hand through my curly hair. "Fuck that. I'm not waiting. I'm just going to go up there."

Linda laughed. "Well good luck."

Why does everybody keep telling me that?

"I don't need it."

*                                         *                                         * 

I pushed through the crowd, looking for Jessie. Linda really should have given him an ear piece as well. Where is he? I looked around the party once more before sighing. My patience is getting thin. Me and Jessie really need to stop splitting up like this.

I walked over to the bar.

A drink will calm my frazzled nerves.

"Give me something dark. Doesn't matter what." I demanded while looking at the male bartender.

"Whiskey?"

Before I could speak someone came up behind me and whispered in my ear. "Aren't you a little too young to be drinking alcohol, Principessa?" I shivered as I felt his breath tickle my neck. The smell of cigarettes and cologne hit my nostrils like a big truck.

I knew who it was instantly. I could recognize that deep, sexy voice anywhere.

"Cole Ryder." I turned to look at him with a fake smile on my face. "What a surprise. I didn't expect to see you here."

He snorted. "I'm sure you didn't, sweetheart, but here I am in all my glory. What are you doing here? This doesn't seem like your type of scene."

"What is my type of scene?"

He ignored my question. "You really shouldn't be here. There are some very dangerous men at this party tonight."

I smirked. "Nice to know you care about my well-being."

He chuckled humorlessly. "Don't make the mistake of thinking that."

"Oh, trust me, I won't."

He only stared at me for a moment with those mesmerizing dark eyes. "If I'm not mistaken you're here to kill Frank? Am I correct?"

I hissed at him and looked around the room to make sure nobody heard what he just said. "Announce it to the whole world while you're at it."

"Am I correct?" He asked again.

"Yes."

"Good. If you're successful meet me at this location."

He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me. I glanced at it, there was an address.

"When?"

"Right after the job is done. Understood?"

I nodded and tucked the paper in my jacket pocket. "Affirmative."

He looked at me once more before walking in the opposite direction. Finally, he's gone. I let out a sigh of relief. Now, I can get back to the problem at hand. I have to find Jessie.

"I know I'm not the only one that finds his voice strangely attractive." Linda spoke causing me to laugh.

Unfortunately, she isn't.

Someone tapped my shoulder before I could respond to her silly comment. Jessie. Oh, thank the heavens. "I couldn't spot Cole. Did you find Frank yet?"

"Nope. However, I did just have a talk with our buddy Cole Ryder."

"What did he say?"

I smirked. "He gave me an address. I'll tell you more about our conversation when Frank is laid out on his death bed. He's upstairs with his supplier."

Jessie looked at me septically. "Oh boy, I hate that smirk. Don't tell me we're about to go kill him in front of his company?"

"We're about to go kill him in front of his company." I sang with a evil glint in my eye.

I love my job. Nothing makes me happier than killing bad guys.

*                                          *                                     *

I held my favorite gun, my lucky Glock 19, close to my chest as me and Jessie walked up the staircase. The guests were too engrossed in the party, they weren't paying us any attention. Security was nowhere in sight. I guess they were too busy guarding the top floor.

"How many guards?" I asked Linda as I eased up the steps.

"Approximately nine."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

I glanced at Jessie and he nodded at me. "Good luck partner."

I recited the same line I seemed to be using a lot lately. "I don't need it."

Jessie grinned.

Once we reached the top floor all hell broke loose. Nine humongous men stood in the hall, beside the first door on the top floor. One of Frank's men immediately spotted us.

"Hey! You aren't supposed to be up here." He shouted whilst pointing a finger at me.

Does it look like I care? Let me answer that. No.

I wasted no time. I quickly took out my gun and shot him in the chest.

The rest of the men looked at me and Jessie startled. Defeat was already evident on their faces. It would be foolish of them to try to make a move for their guns now. Jessie and I clearly had the upper hand.

Bow! Bow! Bow! Bow! The loud sound of gunshots pierced through the air. 

My shots were precise — I aimed for the head. Four lifeless bodies immediately dropped to the ground.

I could hear the screams of the guests on the floor below us.

Bow! Bow! Bow! Bow! Jessie effortlessly took out the rest of them. I ran to the door and kicked it down. Frank Lucas and another man sat on the couch, side-by-side, looking at me and Jessie with wide eyes.

I shot the man beside frank right between the eyes, causing him to fall to the floor with a loud thud. I have to say, I'm extremely proud of that shot. I quickly pointed the Glock at Frank when he tried to reach for a gun that was on the table.

"Don't. Fucking. Move."

He froze.

"W-who sent you?"

I smirked. "Like I'd tell you."

"Please. I-I have a family. I can't afford to die. Who would look after them?"

For a second there I almost felt bad for him, but then I thought about who he actually was. This was no family man, this was a dangerous, cold blooded murderer.

"You should have thought about that before you chose this line of work." I shrugged before shooting him three times in his chest. "See you in hell, Lucas."

*                                        *                                      *

A/N: **hand claps** I know, I know. Thank you so much! I updated two times in one day? Say what? Lol. I don't know why, but I've been in the writing mood recently, and I'm taking full advantage of it!

Question: Who's your favorite Avenger?