Cake and Coffee

...

It was a breathtaking scene and everyone in the gym had their lips shut tight and held their breath.

*Blaggg!*

You found yourself lying on the gym's cold floor and everything fell silent. You can tell that no one is able to react, even your oh-so-important big brother. Because you are not the typical girl who cries over being hit in the face and faints with a volleyball by a handsome jerk called Kuroo.

You slowly stood up and picked the ball that kissed your face really hard and took off your eyeglass which was destroyed completely. You gaze at the ball and without further ado, you tossed it and spiked at the same time with half of your strength towards Kuroo and bingo! The ball hugged his face really hard and his balance was lost.

"Jerk, I'm also an MVP." You sneered with a triumphant smirk and left the gym without looking back and saying goodbye. As you walked on the streets, everyone who caught a glimpse of you was scared since you have been wearing an amazing yet intimidating face. But deep inside, you're just ranting.

'I've seen a black cat before we left, I shouldn't have gone with my stupid brother. He didn't even help me! Also, that Kuroo, I don't feel sorry for him since I only returned what I received,  good manners is a must you know. Do unto others what you want them to do unto you~'

As you were complimenting yourself about hitting Kuroo's face at a good point, you found yourself standing in front of a mini shop. It radiated a warm and fluffy feeling that invites anyone who sees it. It was actually a cafe with a good spot for people like you who love sweets and coffee.

You excitedly entered the cafe and a waiter welcomed you. You followed him and he led you into a corner with lined up books just as you requested.

You sat down and smiled, people have been staring at you for quite some time since your beauty is not the typical Japanese teen and in addition, you're not wearing your eyeglass.

The waiter gave you a menu, you looked at him pleased. 'Wow, this guy sure us a gentleman. Unlike a certain someone.' You thought as you looked at the guy's face. It was stoic yet expressive, his spiky hair gave an intimidating look and even if he was just a waiter, his biceps looked like they're being used a lot.

"Thanks!" You said and looked at the menu but the guy was still standing in front of you. "It's okay, I'll call you over if I had finished choosing." You beamed but his eyebrows arched. "Do you like an ice pack?" He asked out of nowhere.

It came to you that he must be asking because of the reddish bump in your forehead. You got embarrassed and said yes while telling him your order and he soon left and returned with the ice pack lying on a separate tray and a cappuccino paired with a chocolate mousse cake.

You looked at his nameplate and smiled. "Iwaizumi-san, thank you so much. I'm starting to love this shop." You said as you took a small sip. "Thank you. If you become a regular, we'll give you a reasonable discount." He replied with a smile and left.

'Ah~ the life without nuisance is so relaxing! I must visit this shop every day from now on~ Well, Iwaizumi-san also told me I could get a discount so it would be much fun if I can treat Kiyoko-san and Yacchan here.' You thought as you took a bite on the cake you ordered. With twinkling eyes, you started to munch like there's no one around you.

*buzz buzz*
The sound of your phone broke your relaxation. "Speaking of a nuisance..." You sighed as you reached out to get your phone and pressed the inbox section.

From: Oikawa
Entry:
Alien chan~ are you available today? I want to invite you to a good place! \(>□<)/

To: Oikawa
Entry:
Don't bother, I'm already eating in a shop. Please don't text me while I'm eating. (-_-)

After sending your email to Oikawa, you tossed your phone over the table and started to focus on eating.

Suddenly, almost all of the girls stared staring at the shop's entrance and others whispered at each other. Some are taking pictures and the others are taking videos. An artist? You turned to look in the direction where all of the girls are staring hard at and saw a figure.

He was tall enough but Kuroo was way taller. He possessed an outstanding slim figure and his chestnut hair, it complemented his playful brown eyes. He was wearing a smile and waving at the people who called out to him.

'Hmm, not an Artist.' You thought and went back into eating. You lowered your head and sliced the cake but suddenly, a liquid with a different hue stained the white plate where the cake was.

The metallic smell entered your nose and it gave you a nauseous feeling. You were about to disregard it but it soon dropped like tears and flowed out of your nose nonstop.

The waiter who served you just happened to walk past by you and saw your state. He panicked and he approached you immediately. It was Iwaizumi.

"Miss, are you okay!?" He asked as he restrained himself from touching your shoulder because it would be a bad manner. You looked at him and saw the dazzling guy approach the both of you.

"Iwa-chan-- is that a nosebleed!?" The guy with his indifferent and high-pitched voice exclaimed and you placed your hands in your nose to confirm something and only to regret it later.

It was blood. Your very weakness.

You started to panic and shivered in fear, the waiter and the stranger looked panicked as they tried to calm you down and asked you to lift your head.

"Blooooood!" You screamed and fainted.

■■■■■
You ain't gonna cry ain't bout being hit in the face but faint because of blood. Kind of manly for an MVP!

Thank you so much! This book has already reached 2k and hell-chan really appreciates it! The votes give me motivation and the reads give me inspiration. Thank you so much!

-helli~♡