tsukishima kei | annoyance

tsukishima kei

enjoy!

—————

"slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures in life

simple pleasures in life."

-unknown

—————

tsukishima kei: one of the tallest members of the Karasuno volleyball team. he was known for having either a frown or a smug look plastered on his face. he would always snicker in the background when someone did an embarrassing and humiliating thing, and he always found a way to annoy his opponents. despite these antagonistic characteristics he held, he was very self-conscious, finding himself being lost in the game called life.

in order to hide these feelings he found disgusting, he found a way to cope with them, which was you, (y/n).

you were the class president, always being kind and altruistic.

whether it was simply poking your face with a pencil or stating vulnerable phrases, tsukishima always found a way to annoy the crap out of you. although you were well-known for having a positive and optimistic attitude, you were still human and held feelings.

at first, you thought tsukishima was just a student who was in the same class as you, who just liked being annoying. but as more weeks and months passed, the constant bothering did not seem to stop and you were starting to get very sensitive to the choice of words he stated.

it was very challenging for someone to make you very enraged and hot-tempered, but it wasn't impossible. tsukishima kei just happened to be that someone.

the bell had just rung and lunch break had began. you got up from your seat, tired from all the lectures and note taking. you needed a breather from all the commotion in the classroom and the rooftop seemed like the perfect spot.

as soon as you walked out the classroom, you bumped into the one and only tsukishima. both of you guys gazed into each other's eyes, surprised by the sudden interaction. he had a small smirk on his face and his large glasses made him look like an absolute nerd.

"why hello there, (y/n)," he greets in a sarcastic tone.

"hi, tsukishima," you respond enthusiastically with a wide grin.

"i couldn't see you because you were too short," he states.

his build was much bigger and muscular than yours. with your small structure, you didn't even reach his shoulders. height was one thing you were sensitive about because you were always short even compared to the girls in your class. everyone made comments about it and it made you feel small and weak.

a sheepish laugh escapes your lips as you tried to think of a comeback, but nothing came up. instead, a small apology came out of your thin lips as you shifted your gaze down towards the ground.