Chapter 10

The next morning, I woke up at 6 and wanted to go out for a walk.

I wouldn't do much till later when I work out.

When I walked out, I saw Kastuki walking by with his usual grimace on his face.

I walked out of my gate to catch up with him.

"Good morning Combustion Boy!" I greet him.

He scowls but mumbles a "mornin'." Followed by a loud "FUCK OFF"

"Hey, I wanted to thank you again for the electrolyte drink." I smile.

Pink dusts his cheeks "I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY A WORD" he says.

"Where did you get it? I would like to buy it again and I doubt you would want me to constantly ask." I say.

Kastuki tells me it was from a convenience store down the street of our neighborhood.

Then he respectively tells me to "Fuck off, and leave him alone" which I do.

"See ya around Combustion Boy!" I said as I continued my walk elsewhere.

*************
(The following sequences takes place over a time span of the ten months of training and in 3rd person POV)
*************
Izuku was struggling to push a big object and (Y/n) felt she needed to help him.

She remembered an ancient earth bending technique.

"Okay, hold on Izuku." She said walking over to him.

Izuku stopped and stood straight, breathing hard.

"You're not sturdy. You need to widen your stance a little to be stable." She says.

(Y/n) manually moves Izuku's legs a little wider apart. Izuku could barely think with (Y/n) being as close as she was, but he did his best to listen to her advice.

When she was done explaining, Izuku tried again with a better stance and it was easier to push the big piece of junk.

Izuku flashed (Y/n) a triumphant smile. He thanked her and they continued training.
*************
Every morning, (Y/n) ran into Katsuki, greeted him, talked to him and respectively "fucked off"

Despite his attitude towards her. She continued to speak with him, and brush off his comments toward her.

Katsuki didn't mind her company though but, of course, he wouldn't admit that.

She did, in fact, annoy him sometimes but other times she amused him.

Katsuki and (Y/n) would sometimes even spar and they would both have their respective wins.
*************
All might is handing down his power to Izuku? There have been more people before who have had the same power?

It's like the legend of the Avatar! - but still different I guess.
*************
"Hey, Izuku?" (Y/n) called.

They were currently eating the dinner that Inko had made for them.

Izuku was stuffing his face. It's been a while since he's known (Y/n) he was comfortable eating the way he did in front of her.

"Hmm?" He acknowledged, mouth full of food.

"Would it be alright if I call you Zuzu?" (Y/n) asked before taking a bite of food.

Izuku choked, stalled the food before coughing out of surprise.

He looked at her, his face turning red.
"W-w-what!? W-w-w-where did this come from!?" He exclaimed.

"I dunno, I just feel like I wanted to call you that. Is that a no?" She asks tilting her head.

"No! No-no-no. I-its fine. Just took me by surprise is all..." Izuku said attempting to cover his blush with his arms.

"Awesome, " (Y/n) smiles brightly.
*************
"How do I do it?" (Y/n) said to herself.

She was currently sitting in her room trying to reach an ancient state that she hasn't been able to reach.

She has read all the scrolls she possesses but none describe how to reach the state.

She leaves it be after a while. However, she tries it every day when she wakes up anyway.

It will happen, it has to...right?
*************

Before she knew it, ten months flew right by. It was a few days before the entrance exam for UA high.

Izuku and (Y/n) couldn't stop talking about it.

It didn't stop the training though, not until that morning.
*************
(Back to 1st person)
*************
I woke up at 5 am literally jumping out of bed.

I get ready and run out, right after my parents wished me luck on the exam.

I run to the beach in excitement.

I get around the same time as All Might and I see Izuku on top of a huge heap of junk, yelling into the sky.

"Whoa" I mutter out.
I was so proud of him, he had made so much progress since I first met him only ten months ago but he has already changed so much.

He came down and I had a step back to actually look at him.

"Dang, you beefed up Zuzu!" I exclaimed.

Izuku looked tired but he still got flustered at my comment. He has always done that, not sure why.

He looked way different than he was ten months ago, All Might even showed a picture.

All Might busted into his..."All Might" form.

"You have made incredible progress! You ware now worthy of having a piece of my power.!" He said and plucked a hair off his head.

"Now.." He began.

Where is this going?

"Eat This!"

.

.

.

"WH-WHAAAT!?!?"

*************
There, that should make up for my idleness.

This will be a scheduled book now.

Every Saturday at 9 p.m. Pacific standard time.

Hope you like this story as much as I like writing it!

Stay Deadly My Fellow Assassins!