barry saved kara

DEO

J'onn, a agent & Winn were walking down a hallway, still worried about the attack the Kryptonian's were planning. "Sir, the storm's knocked the satellites offline. We're blind.", a agent told J'onn. "We need them back up and running if we have any hope of discovering Non's next move.", J'onn said. "Have you guys considered Non's next move involves the satellites going down? I mean, he could be using our own technology against us.", Winn said. "That's an interesting theory, Agent Schott. Care to explore it with the team?", J'onn asked. "Well. Um. I really feel like I need to be there for Kara.", Winn said. "The best thing you can do for Supergirl is keep the world turning until she gets back to defend it.", J'onn said. "Okay. Let's go to my computer.", Winn said.

Krypton

Kara, Alura, Kal-El, Zor-El were all sitting in Kara's bedroom talking of what happened in court that day as Barry was slowly walking up to them, gun in hand but he overheard them. "Kara was a natural in court today. Kal-El, you would've been so proud of your cousin.", Alura said. "I noticed your mother and I were not the only ones who came to watch you today.", Zor-El said and Kara started to blush. "Barry seems like a very nice young man.", Alura said and Barry was taken back. He was in her fantasy?

"Boy. And yes, I like him very much.", Zor-El said and Kara started to grin ear from ear. "Clearly, Kara does, too, or she would not be spending so much of her free time with him.", Zor-El continued. "Father!", Kara exclaimed still smiling. Then Barry approached them.

"Kara.", Barry said and everyone looked at him. Barry took it in to see how Kara looked. She had a white dress on with some blue parts at the top while her hair was curled and half of it was pinned back. She looked as beautiful as ever.

"Barry!", Kara exclaimed with a bigger smile as she approached him. "What are you doing here?", she continued and Barry stammered. "Oh. I..uh..wanted to pop in and say..hello..so..hello, Kara.", Barry came up with and Kara's glanced went to his clothes. "What are you wearing?", She asked and Barry was stammering again. "Oh. I uh..changed..", he said. "Rather odd clothing.", Kara said but Barry just awkwardly smiled. "We will leave you two love-birds.", Alura said as they started to leave. "Mother!", Kara exclaimed but then fantasy Barry walked in, leaving everyone confused. "Wait. Barry?", Kara asked fantasy Barry. Barry looked at fantasy Barry and knew he was in deep shit.

"Crap.", Barry said. "Imposter!", fantasy Barry said as Kara stood in front of Kal. "Who are you?", Kara asked Barry. "It's me. Barry.", he said. "No. You're not.", Kara said. "Kara, you're suffering from the effects of a creature called the Black Mercy. It's created this illusion to incapacitate you back on Earth.", Barry said. "Earth?", Kara asked. "It's where you've been for the past 12 years. I've come to take you home.", Barry said. "I am home.", Kara said before knocking him out with the small sculpture she made for her father. Then fantasy Barry ran up to Kara and embraced her. "We're safe, Kara.", he said as they stared at regular Barry.

DEO

Barry started to go in a seizure from being knocked out in Kara's subconscious. "We're losing him.", Iris said with worry on her face then looked at J'onn with reassurance. "Pull him out now!", J'onn yelled. "Sorry, Supergirl. Guess it just wasn't your day.", Max started to say but James & Mon stepped in and stopped him from removing the helmet on Barry. "We can't let you do that.", Mon said. "Mon-El!", Iris exclaimed and Mon looked at her with compassion. He knew she was angry with him but he also knew if he didn't do anything, Iris would be sad forever that she lost Kara and he didn't want that.

"Olsen. Mon. Get out of his way.", J'onn said. "If we pull him out now, we lose Kara!", James exclaimed as agents pointed their guns at the two and the immediately put their hands up in surrender. Max put his hands up to since he didn't want to get shot.