40

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
happily ever afters do exist

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆happily ever afters do exist

EVERYTHING CHANGED within the next few weeks. Bill had run off to god knows where — not that anyone really cared enough, Sookie started spending more time with Alcide, and Tori and Eric's baby was growing healthy in her stomach. Jessica had moved in with them seeing as Bill left her behind because he was being petty seeing as Sookie didn't want to be with him anymore, and they had given the red head a daylight ring.

Now, Victoria stood in front of a mirror, letting out a breath. She was standing in her white dress that clung to all the right places, and it flowed down to the ground, making her feel like a fairy princess. Her hair was pulled into a french braid with little flowers in it, and there was short pieces of hair framing her face. Her brown eyes popped out more as she wore very minimal makeup, and she had a small crown that Caroline had given her when they were children saying that they would wear it when they get married.

Glancing behind her, she smiled at Sookie, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline. It might be weird to have so many bridesmaids, but she loved them all equally, and it only made sense that they all had a big part at her wedding.

And seeing as Eric didn't have many friends, that meant that Jeremy, Damon, Alaric, and Godric was his groomsmen.

Her bridesmaids were in light purple dresses that made them look like fairies with flowers in their hairs — something Sookie laughed at seeing as she's an actual fairy.

"You look beautiful," Alaric's voice came from behind her and she turned around to face her father figure with a big smile. "Eric is a lucky guy."

"Thank you," she told him with a dimpled smile, and then walked over to hug him. "You look dashing, too, groomsman."

Alaric smoothed down his suit with a grin. "I'm nervous."

Tori walked towards him and grabbed his hands gently. "You're just walking me down the isle, not seeing us do the dirty."

He groaned in disgust. "Don't put that image in my head, alright? I don't want to think about my daughter like that."

Tori gasped and tears shined in her eyes. "That's the first time you called me your daughter."

Alaric smiled and pulled me into a hug. "You, Elena, and Jeremy are my family and will always be my family. No matter what. You guys might not be mine biologically or adoption wise, but you still are my kids. Probably the only kids I will ever have."

Tori pulled back and grinned up at him. "You'll find the love of your life soon. Alright? And you'll have so many kids you won't be able to count them."

They both chuckled before Alaric wiped away a few fallen tears. "I think Jenna was the love of my life." He cleared his throat and looked the girl up and down. "Anyway," he smiled, trying to keep this the best day of her life, "we should head on down. It's almost time."