Chapter 1 James you idiot!(Rewritten)

Teddy's pov

It was a normal Friday night Harry and Ginny are going out for dinner with Hermione, Ron and Draco.

so they asked me and Victoire to babysit James, Albus, lily, Hugo,rose and scorpius for the night so we agreed,

So now here we are...

A few hours later...

Its only been a few hours since the adults have left, me and Victoire are busy talking on the couch.

while rose, Albus and scorpius are reading books on the floor next to us. Lily and Hugo are playing exploding snap.

But James I'm not to sure where he is hopefully he won't get in trouble as always.

*BANG*

We all jumped at the sound the came from upstairs, we all the got up and walked upstairs to see what that sound was.

we checked all the rooms and are now heading to harry office everyone knows to not go into harrys office but of course it was James to be the one to disobey him.

"James are you ok" I asked as i opened the door and walked in with everyone following being me.

as I looked around i saw that there were papers everywhere a lamp was knocked over.

and James was lying on he floor head first he was holding something that I couldn't see in his hand.

Lily then walked over to him and poked his back, he then go and and sat up quickly rubbing his head.

"Hi everyone what are you doing here"he said laughing nervously.

"Why are you in here James uncle harry said that knowone apart from him is allowed in here" rose said almost yelling.

"im sorry I got bored and wanted to see what he had in here" He said and scratched the back of his head.

"James what do you have in your hand " i said motioning to his right hand which had something in it.

"Nothing " He said quickly hiding his hand behind his back, I the walked forwards and went to grab what he had.

he then tripped over a stack of paper next to harrys desk and the thing in his hand flew out of his grap and smashed of the floor.

Suddenly a bright light lit up the room and whoosh we were out cold.

'JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU IDIOT!!' i screamed in my head.

19th January 2020

4th March 2021

Word count: 450

(Been Rewritten)

word count now : 500