5

Chapter Five| Eden

I squint my eyes when the bright light hits them, I quietly gasp when I realise I've been resting my head on Theo's defined back.

I roll onto my back and look at him sprawled out on the bed, small snores escaping his lips. I sit up and rub my face.

"Small." I look down and see Theodore looking at me with tired eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Pretty." He smiles.

"What do you want to do today?" I smile brightly at him, he sits up and rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

"Stay with you." He mumbles.

"Why did you come up here last night?" I question him and watch his cheeks turn red.

"I wanted to cuddle with you." He puts his head down. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay Theo, don't apologise." I run my fingers through his hair and he gently smiles.

"Can we do it again tonight?" He beams and I laugh, nodding my head. "Yes!"

"We should go shopping today, get you some more clothes and maybe some male shower gel. Don't think you want to keep smelling like fruits." I get up from the bed, Theo follows after and I have to look away when I see him clad in his boxers. What makes me jump in shock, is the large tent that is formed in them.

"Small?" His voice makes my eyes lift to his. He looks down and his cheeks only get more red; he quickly covers himself with his hands.

"Oh my God!" I cover my mouth with my hand then sprint into my bathroom, locking the door.

"Small?" I hear him knock on the door. "I'm sorry."

I sigh and rest my head on the door. "Don't worry, j-just get ready." I stutter, clenching my thighs.

•••

"Date?" I quickly glance at Theo and furrow my eyebrows. We are driving to the shopping centre to get him some of his own stuff.

"It's the twenty third?" My answer sounds more of question.

"No. Date?" He shakes his head and continues to stare out the window in awe. "I saw on the tv. Male and female go on a date." He nods proudly and then turns his head to me.

"You want to go on a date?" I spoke, turning into the car park. I sigh to myself when I see how packed it is.

"With you."

"Theo, you only go on dates with people you have a romantic relationship with." I reverse into a bay and switch of the engine. I can't help but lightly laugh at the small pout on Theo's face.

"But we cuddle." His voice deepens. "I like you, like how Beast liked Beauty." My heart flutters and I smile at him.

"Theo, you only like me because I'm the only person you really know." He frowns and then gets out the car. I sigh and get out, I make my way over to him and watch him cross his arms over his chest. "Theo?" The large man decides to ignore me.

We walk into the shopping centre in awkward silence. Theo keeps huffing and puffing, like a small child who a has been told no.

He keeps this up for two hours. I'd ask him if he likes a top or a pair of jeans and he would just nod or shake his head.

Now we are back home, there was no point staying out if we weren't going to speak to each other. Lia has asked me if I want to go out with her tonight, so I decided to say yes.