Chapter Five

Chapter Five:
"Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This! Who Am I To Disagree?"
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mid June

Lexi laughed as Leilani spun around the room. "Sweet dreams are made of this! Who am I to disagree?"

A warm breeze blew through Leilani's open window. The sounds of crashing waved lured the two girls into a state of serenity. The salt water scent filled Leilani with warmth as she joyfully danced around the room to the eighties music playing over her personal stereo system.

"You're a dork." Lexi shook her head, a bright smile on her face. She sat down on the bed, adjusting herself so that she was comfortable. "But at least you're a pretty dork. A really pretty dork."

"Whatever!" Leilani grinned, stumbling around from the dizziness. "Woah, spinny. Spinny."

"Spinny?" Lexi rose an eyebrow and her lips curved into a smile.

"That's what I said!" Leilani laughed, falling onto the bed next to Lexi. "Also.. I may be.. just a bit.. high... And drunk.. Both.. ha, ha.. ha. So fuckin' crossfaded right now, it's not even funny. Shit."

"Really? I couldn't tell." Lexi said sarcastically as she laid down on the bed. Her head turned so that she was looking at Leilani.

Leilani's hair was spread around her, and she was obviously out of  breath. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were red.

Lexi turned on her side so that she was facing Leilani with her entire body. Slowly, she reached her hand up and tucked a stray piece of raven hair behind Leilani's ear.

Leilani let out a giggle as she turned onto her side and took Lexi's hand into her own. Subconsciously, she started playing with Lexi's fingers.

Lexi watched the girl, a warm smile on her face as her heart sped up. Her eyes trailed down Leilani's face down to her lips. She moved her free hand to cup Leilani's cheek, gently rubbing her thumb along her cheek bone.

Leilani's cheeks turned up when she smiled as she gazed into Lexi's eyes. "Pretty."

"No, you." Lexi responded, subtly scooting closer to Leilani. The Hawaiian girl let out a small laugh as she moved her hand to rest against Lexi's cheek.

"Can I tell you something?" Leilani whispered. "It's, like, important."

"You can tell me anything." Lexi responded, glancing down at Leilani's red lips.

"I kind of wanna kiss you." Leilani admitted.

"Wait, really?" Lexi became flustered as her face turned a deep red shade. "Wouldn't that ruin our friendship?"

"What if I want to ruin our friendship?" Leilani countered, leaning her face closer to Lexi's. She licked her lips as she glanced down at Lexi's lips.

"Then I guess I'd have to let you." Lexi winked, leaning in so that the two girls were now centimeters apart.

"Good." Leilani's voice was barely audible as she closed the gap between them.

July

Lexi's hands rested on Leilani's hips as she hungrily kissed her. Leilani's hands tangled into Lexi's hair. Music blared over Leilani's speakers as she pushed Lexi down onto the bed.

Breaking the kiss she sat up, breathing heavily. Her lips were stained from Lexi's red lipstick and swollen. Her fingers worked against the buttons of Lexi's shirt, trying to get it off.

"Eager, are we?"  Lexi arched her back so that Leilani could pull the shirt from under her.

Leilani paused, drinking in the sight of her. Her fingers trailed over Lexi's stomach, slowly trailing up until her fingers reached Lexi's bra. "Red for me? And lace too. I feel so special."

Lexi blushed, moving her arms to cover herself.

"Ah, ah, ah." Leilani waved her finger back and forth, pulling Lexi's arms from her chest and pinning her arms above her head.

Lexi gasped inaudibly as Leilani leaned down and captured her lips in her own. She struggled against Leilani's grip, feeling an overwhelming need to feel Leilani's skin against her hands.

Leilani moved her lips from Lexi's to down her neck. She left sloppy wet kisses along her collarbone.

Lexi let out a strained moan as Leilani bit down. Leilani looked up at her, a smirk present on her face.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Leilani teased, biting her lip. Her eyes scanned Lexi's body, lust filling her eyes. "Does it make you feel good, kitten?"

"Ye-Ye... Yes." Lexi stammered out, rolling her head back and squeezing her eyes shut.

Leilani slowly brushed her free hand against Lexi's bare stomach. "You're really beautiful, you know that, kitten? Everything about you."

As Leilani spoke, she slowly dragged her fingers lower and lower. Lexi's breathing quickened as her eyes met Leilani's.

"Stop teasing me, Leilani." Lexi whined, trying to move her legs from under Leilani.

"But there's no fun in that. Teasing's the best part, after all, kitten." Leilani smirked, moving down and peppering kisses against Lexi's stomach before moving up and reconnecting their lips.

Lexi whimpered into the kiss, feeling needier and needier with each passing second. Leilani's teasing felt like torture to her as her free hand grazed Lexi's inner thigh.

"Please." Lexi whined as Leilani sat up.

"Ah, ah, ah.." Leilani shook her head, "You know our rules. The more you beg, plead, or whine.. The more you have to wait."

Lexi inhaled sharply, nodding as she caster her eyes towards the ceiling. "Ye-Yes."

"Good girl." Leilani smirked, "Don't worry, you won't have to wait much longer, kitten."

Lexi bit her lip, holding back a moan as Leilani slowly licked a strip up her stomach, stopping just below her bra strap. "You have to be quiet, okay, kitten? The cleaners are over and we don't wanna get caught, do we, kitten?"

"N-No.." Lexi's voice was strained as she spoke. "We don't."

"That's right. Good girl."

Leilani continued to kiss and bite Lexi's neck, leaving hickies behind. "You're gonna be so exhausted when I'm done with you."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

{ Word Count: 1023 }

{ A/n: oop got a bit frisky there didn't it-
also if you dont know how to say her name its leh-lan-e
also i have a cousin and a friend named lexi so writing this was awkward lmfao }

{ Edited: No }