Love in the West [5]

Chapter 5

It was nighttime; Matt was next to me asleep.  I was wide-awake however, Matt soft snores echoed through the room.  I sighed and got up, I grabbed my pants from the chair and put them on.  Matt and I didn’t make love tonight, but we made out heavily.   I gently walk down the stairs and left the house.  It was a clear night; the full moon was high in the sky with stars twinkling.  I walked around the house and saw the horse, munching on the grass in the circular pen.

I climbed the wooden fence and approached the mare.  She looked at me and approached me, her long face prodding my hand and I rubbed her face then her tough ears.  I weaved my fingers through her mane, her black coarse hair, and then I rubbed her flat back and down her side.  The black mare nickered and bobbed her head showing her content.  I gently stroke up and down following the curves of her ribs.

“Beautiful girl,” I whispered and stroked her so more.  “Your master is very mysterious, isn’t he?” I asked.

The horse looked at me with her black eyes and nickered while nodding.

I chuckled, “I thought so.”

I petted the mare once my hand landed on the high point of my stoke, I saw and felt a warm hand hold my hand and stoke the horse.  I felt warmth radiating from Matt’s chest as he press against me.

“Beautiful horse,” I said.

“Thank you, she is very precious to me,” Matt whispered. “What are you doing here?”

“Just thinking,” I said.

“About what,” Matt asked grabbing my shoulders and turned me around.

“You, I mean, you are so familiar to me, but I know I never met you before, why?”

Matt looked somber, “You will probably figure it out, but I can’t say anything.”

“Why?”

“I’m not allow, literally I can’t say it even if I want to,” Matt said.

I looked at his face and eyes, it seemed he was telling the truth.

I sighed, “I guess I’ll figure it out soon.”

Matt let out a small smile and we kissed, soon it got heated.  Matt bent down and grabbed my thighs and hoisted me up, I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist and Matt walked hurrying toward the house.  I kissed him roughly and I nibbled on his lower lip and then invaded his mouth, our tongues rubbing and wrestling with each other. 

I felt the bed behind me and I looked at Matt, he had that lust look in his eyes, he wanted me and wanted me now, the only thing that was stopping him was my hesitation.  I smiled and brought his face down and kissed his lips.  My hands trail down his toned body and pushed down his pants.  Matt wasted no time ridding my pants; I heard a rip and realized that the pants were now useless.

Matt lay on top of me; our skin pressed together, our erections press together, rubbing each together in a pleasurable friction as we breathe.  Our mouth glued to each other, trying to devour the other, teeth banging tongue biting and heavy moans and pants filled the room.

“I don’t know what you are doing to me, but I like it,” Matt said.

“I didn’t realized I was doing anything,” I said confused.

Matt rolled his eyes and kissed me again he shift down and his hands hoisted my hips and I felt his hardness covered in sweat and pre-cum poking at my entrance.  I relaxed and he took it as acceptance and plunged in.

“Ahh” I groaned in pain but it was washed away with the pleasure of feeling Matt in me.

            I clutched at his back and my thighs tightened at his waist, Matt was moving torturously slow.  He slowly drew out at a snail pace and slammed into me hitting that special spot making me see stars.  He drew out slow and slammed into again and he repeated the process.

“AHH!” I exploded my white symbol of maleness all over my chest and Matt was licking up what hit my face.

            He started a new process, he would take himself completely out and fully sheath himself in so hard and fast that I exploded again and again, it felt like I was exploding every time he did that ‘leave me and slam into me hard and fast’ process.  I was exhausted and I started to feel more pain than pleasure.   Then his process changed and was more gentle but growing erratic as Matt was nearing his orgasm.  He thrust in as far as he was able and I felt him shudder and I also felt his thick cock expand and relaxed as it fill me with Matt’s male essences.

            I panted softly and I was a little sore.  I felt Matt’s fingers delving into my hole.

            “I left an impression,” Matt said pulling his fingers out and looked at his finger, which was coated with his cum and hints of pink, which was my blood, I know I was bleeding.  “Good, sorry for being rough, it was so I am make an impression in you that only me can fit in you comfortably.  I’ll go gentle next time.”

            “What makes you think there will be a next time, that hurts you know,” I snapped.

            “I’ll let you heal, I apologize, I am sorry,” he whispered and kissed my cheek.  “Consider what I did a clue to what I cannot tell you.”

            He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, my head rested on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat content to be there.  Something caught my attention, there was something other than the heartbeat, it was humming, almost like purring.  I shook my head and ignored it and closed my eyes to slip in a peaceful sleep.