Chapter 16

Cassidy Evans updated her status

I'm angry the referees r blind

Comments

Leo Valdez: what do you mean?

Percy Jackson: she is at a basket ball game

Annabeth Chase: I'm surprised  you spelled everything right seaweed brain

Percy Jackson: wat do u meen

Annabeth Chase: *facepalm*

THANKSGIVING TIME :D

Percy's POV

Its 6:00 pm and I'm heading to the Athena cabin to get Annabeth.  Walking through all the different cabins makes me happy.  I'm happy to help demigods of minor gods or goddesses.  I get to the cabin and Annabeth is beautiful as usual. Her  blonde curls are down, she is wearing a green owl shirt and jean shorts, and of course her camp necklace.

When I come back to reality I realized I was staring.  "Are you ready to go? Seaweed brain." "Yeah and wise girl you look beautiful."  I see a little pink appear in her cheeks.  I just smile and we walk to the mess hall.

Cassidy's POV

I hear the cabin door close meaning Percy left to get Annabeth.  I just finished getting ready.  I'm going to talk to Chiron about letting friends sit with friends at tables for the occasion.

After my walk to the big house, I knock for a few seconds then Chiron opens the door.  "Okay so Chiron I wanted to ask if it is okay to sit at different tables with friends just for the night you know since its a holiday."  "Alright only since you all have been behaving well."  I get all happy I get to sit with Leo and his girlfriend ugh I hate her. 

"But I will announce it at the mess hall."  "Thank you so much Chiron."  After all,that I vapor travel I've been practicing that with Perce but we haven't good anyone.

I get there on time and head to the Poseidon table.  "hey where were you?"  "Out running errands."  Just then Chiron walks in and calls our attention.  Which is pretty hard considering we all have ADHD.  "I have an announcement since its Thanksgiving you all may sit with your friends and not your cabins."

Then the murmuring starts people say things like " who asked for this?"  "what" etc.  "Settle down this was requested by a anonymous person."

"It was you wasn't it." Percy asks me.  "Maybe."  Then all our friends come to our table because its the least crowded.

Once everyone is settled it goes me, Leo, Calypso, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will.  Then the other side is Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Travis, Katie, Connor.  If looks could kill Leo and Calypso would be dead.

"Okay so who's ready to eat?" asks Jason to lift some obvious tension.  "I'm ready, bye guys." I say to make it less awkward.

"Whats going on?" Leo asks so I just shrug my shoulders.  Everyone else is talking about some youtube video that Percy watches to loudly in the cabin.  Once I'm finished I decide to go to the cabin "Percy I'm going to the cabin."

Leo POV

I don't know why everyone was acting weird at first.  It looked like they wanted to kill calypso, I mean she's not that bad just a little shopping crazy.  Oh well now I guess that they are talking about a video I haven't seen so I just pick at my food.

After a while I see Cassidy leave.  I wonder why speaking of where is  Calypso?  Did she leave?  Where would she go?  "Hey guys" all their heads turn toward me " Do you know where Calypso is?"  "We don't know Leo have you checked outside?"  "I haven't checked anywhere but okay."

Outside I see two figures in the dark.   Once I start getting closer I start to hear their conversation.  "It's okay, you'll know when to do it, just calm down or else you're going to the infirmary first." the first person says than the second starts to laugh.  Wait they both sound familiar, it's Calypso and Cassidy.

I just go back inside so they won't see me.  "Did you find her?" Percy asks clearly irritated.  "Um yeah."  they go back to their conversation then Calypso and Cassidy come to the table laughing.  Which surprises everyone because they do not get along.  "Whats going on?"  asks Connor  "nothing it's just me and Calypso are good friends now."  "okay"   then the rest of the night goes naturally.  We all go to are cabins, where Percy is going to interrogate Cassidy and other things this was a good holiday strange but good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY  I  haven't updated in forever i sort of gave up on the schedule and late thanksgiving chapter I started it earlier but haven't got around to it until today so yeah  Procrastination  any way yeah so

QOTC: Who do you think would get caught under the mistletoe in the next chapter?

Read Vote Comment and Happy Holidays

BAIII<3 MCGreekGeek Peace out my turtles