Chapter 6:I Want To Make U Really Hard

Justin was ignoring me cuz he was playing video games on his ps vita so i Jumped on him and he looked at me and smiled"what wrong with u"he said and smiled"i want attention baby"i said and he smiled and turned off the game and looked at me and i kissed his lips"i'm sorry babe could u ever forgive me"he said in between kissing"oh shut up u know i forgive u all the time"i said and he laughed and kept kissing me and i pushed him down and he looked at me"oh it gonna be that way"he said and smiled and i smiled back"no today i'm gonna give u such a hard on u wouldn't want to get back on that silly old game....when u have me"i said and kissed him again"its not old it just came out not to long ago"he said and i gave him a like really look."yeah ur right ...why do i need a game when i have a sexy girl right"he said and kissed me"here"he said and smiled"nice save Bieber"i said and he laughed a little and i got up and i went in my closet and he watched and i tooked off my shirt and pants and bra and underwear off while i was walking in to my closet and he bit his lip and i changed into this (link) he covered his eyes then he peeked threw the gaps of his fingers"Aly's u look..."he said and bit his lower lip and i got close and he looked at me and he held me close and i kissed his lips i tooked of his jeans cuz his shirt was already off and he smiled"touch me all over..."i whispered and he bit his lips and he touched my butt to my back then my breast and then he pulled on the underwear"ur such a tease"he said"getting back at u for all the years u made me wait for u"i said an he laughed and smiled"next outfit"i said"there more?"he said and i smiled"yep"i said and he smiled and bit his lips and i changed into this spencersonline.com/product/black-top-school-costume-rd/ and i went out"excuse me sir... I've been such a bad girl"i said holding books and he covered his face then smiled at me"come here girl"he said and i went on top of him"i'll bring u to a detention that u never went before"he said in a sexy voice and he smiled and kissed my lips and he tried to take of the skirt and i stopped"there's more"i said and he wined"i want u so bad"he said"i know there's like 2 more then i will stop and let u do what u please with the outfit u chose"i said and he smiled i went back and changed into this [02383297.interactive.a] and he looked at me and "class is in session...what happens when a boy is really erosed?"i said and he bit his lip"he gets some"he said and laughed"good answer"i said and then laughed"so when u get so erosed u can't bear it then i will give u want"i said and he smiled and nodded his head and i sat on it and he smiled"its still not hard enough"i said and he smiled and i got up and changed into this spencersonline.com/product/leg-avenue-2pc-vinyl-bikini-plaid..."this is a bathing suit but we can use it for other things"i said and he looked at me and licked his lips"ur so mean"he said"haha"i said and he bit his bit his lower lip and then i changed into this spencersonline.com/product/playboy-lace-up-corset-pink/ with hot pink bunny ears and he looked at me"geez Aly"he said and i went to him and i rubbed on it hard and then he was all the way up"looks like some one is ready"i said and he smiled and kissed my lips"pick ur outfit"i said and he smiled"i can't wait till u change so lets use this one right here"he whispered and i smiled and i kissed his lips and he pulled off my underwear and his and his dick was big and he smiled and went inside and it felt amazing and i moved up and down on it i bounced on it and after 10 mins he hit my limit and i had and orgasm and it felt amazing and he looked at me"my play bunny"he said and smiled and he looked at me and kissed my neck and he went deeper and he cummed inside and it felt so good...after 1 hour he stopped and he smiled"that was amazing"he said and i smiled i laid down and put back on my underwear and i laid down...he touched my body"i don't want no one but u for the rest of my life"he said in my ear and i smiled"me too"i said"i was gonna give to u on your birthday but i can't wait another year so...here"he said and gave me a purple box and i sat up and faced him and i opened the box and it had two rings"its promise rings"he said and i looked at him and smiled here"he said and grabbed my left hand and tooked the ring i wore since my mom couldn't fit it no more and put the promise ring on and he put back my moms ring and he put on his ring and smiled"its not a marriage proposal....its Just a little something to say ur mine and only mine"he said and smiled"i love it thanks so much"i said and i kissed him and pushed him down and i laughed and laid down and looked at it and smiled"love u forever"he said"love u forever too baby"i said and he smiled.....