The Blessings of Hecate

Let's start.

I'm just a noncliché author who's trying to avoid blessing the demigods with all the abilities from the Gods. There's no way there's going to be those demiwizard hybrids or 'American Exchange Students'. Chaos isn't going to return with Gaea to dominate the Wizarding world bringing back from dead while teaming up with Voldemort and Kronos.

I'm definitely not going to have any of those wretched OCs or any non-canon ships. There's not going to be any D-Phone technology, and nobody is going to be sent back in time to grow up with Harry Potter. The whole of Camp Halfblood and Jupiter aren't going to go to Hogwarts, no one is immediately hating Harry on sight, and randomly giving Percy the DADA position is not probable.

And no, he's not Voldemort's grandson either.

This is however... kind of an AU. In a way. Or maybe it's an UA. I don't know. But in this story, Harry is fifteen, placing the storyline in the middle of the Order of the Phoenix. Percy is seventeen, meaning it is just nearly after Blood of Olympus. In canon they would never be anywhere near the same age group so I had to make some adjustments. I think that's it.

Other than the quick fact that the Oracle never stopped working and The Trials of Apollo never happened. It's your choice, read if you please.

Also, ALL COVER RIGHTS GO TO AsiaMoonfield DID YOU HEAR THAT!

P.S. Something else to mention, if you are one of those of very wise people who absolutely hate A/Ns. This will be the only A/N for a while. I hate interrupting the book so I post them at the end.

P.P.S. Sorry if "me" sounds a little dimwitted and shallow during some of the Disclaimers. I was eleven when I wrote most of those.

ENJOY, if you are a:
Demigod, or God.
Wizard, or Witch.
Satyr, or Nymph.
Pureblood, or Muggleborn.
Legacy, or squib.
Pegasus, or Hippogriff.
Gryffindor, or Slytherin.
Roman, or Greek.
Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff.
A member of Kronos's Army, or Deatheater(To be honest, I didn't know Azkaban had Wifi)
Mortal, or Muggle.

~Europa, daughter of Hermes, legacy of Hades. Muggleborn Fourth Year, Ravenclaw House.