fourteen

"What's so bad about that?" he asked playfully as he walked off and took a seat.

I sat down across from him, placing my hands over my knees that were slightly grazing Seth's knees. He leaned forward. "We should continue this tag team as friends," I breathed. I leaned back to create distance between us and avoided his eye contact. I stood up and turned around, trying to hide the faint smile on my face. I shook my head as I tried to hide it, and when I turned back around, Seth was already standing right behind me.

"Vince said we needed romance," he smirked.

I looked up at him. "He said our segment needed romance," I corrected.

"I don't think so," he said, "I mean he knew we were arguing so much. No wonder he said that!"

"He meant the on-screen Seth and Becky need romance, not the off-screen," I said, furrowing my eyebrows. He didn't respond, just stared at me. He wrapped his right arm around my waist and grabbed my left hand with his as he started swaying.

"What are you doing?" I frowned.

He shrugged. "Swaying."

"Are you a dancer now? Do you wanna be the next Fandango and Eva Marie?"

"I thought it was Fandango and Summer Rae?" He asked.

"It was, but remember when he tried Eva and it didn't work because she can't dance?"

He nodded. "You're not a bad dancer, though."

"No, you are," I smiled at him. He frowned and I let out a laugh.

He went back to staring at me, pure joy in his eyes. I stepped away from his 'swaying' and crossed my arms. He sighed.

I looked around the room, not able to wrap my head around everything that had just happened in the past few minutes. I looked back at him and he walked past me to the door.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I looked in the bathroom and noticed the shower still running. I shook my head, knowing I needed a few minutes alone to gather my thoughts.

He opened the door. "I'll wait outside," he said before exiting the room. I stood there and sighed as I listened to the door close slowly. All of a sudden, I heard the door swing open again. I expected Seth forgot something, but it was Charlotte. I quickly went to the showers and got ready to leave, not wanting to talk to her still.

After getting ready to leave, I pulled out my phone and texted Seth to distract myself from Charlotte's presence.

Becky;
I'm coming

I left the room without saying anything to Charlotte, but surprised she didn't say anything to me. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I scrambled to get it.

Seth;
Seth liked "I'm coming".

He was smiling as I was walking towards him, and I told myself we would have an actual conversation tonight. He was the one to kiss me first, so why wouldn't he want to talk now? He wasn't doing much more of the staying silent, anyways.

My smile wiped away as Randy stepped in front of me. Although my smile was gone, I didn't feel scared since Seth was 5 feet away and I knew he would walk over here right about...

"What are you doing, Randy?"

Now.

Seth walked over to where he was standing next to me. I shook my head at them both, not wanting to start anything. Randy was getting to a ridiculous level of becoming a stalker.