Somethings Wrong

Jirou's POV
Finally, it's winter break! Can't wait to go home! See mom, dad, my siblings. It's going to be great! I pack my stuff from my dorm for home. I tell my class goodbye and text. I text my parents and they tell me to meet them at home. As I'm walking I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's Kaminari. "Heyyy!" Kaminari says as he sprints toward me.

"Hey pika..."I say. "Watcha doing for winter break." Kaminari says with a smirk. "Hanging out with my fam...nothing much" I say going on my phone. "Welp, that my house..see ya later at school! Have a great one!" Kaminari says as he waves goodbye. "You too!" I yell back. Great. The whole neighborhood is looking at me, thinking I'm a maniac...oh well. "Mom! Dad!" I say as I open the door wide. Let's just say the seen was horrible....

Mom dad on the floor covered in their own blood. "MOM DAD!!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!" I say shaking them. I call the police and they take their bodies to the hospital. I get reunited with my siblings a few hours later. I try my best not to cry. I have to stay strong for my siblings. The doctor came outside where me and my siblings were waiting. "Ah, your the daughter correct?" The doctor says in a nice tone. "Yea...are they going to be okay???" I say shaking frantically. "Yes they are going to be fine but the thing is I'm afraid they are in a coma.." she says

I drop to my knees, sobbing. I couldn't stay strong for my siblings. "Your grandparents have agreed to take you guys under their wing..." the doctor says as she smiles. No... not them..they always hurt me and my siblings when parents are not there....oh god.."Jirou..?" My little brother, Konnor says as he taps my shoulder. "Will mommy and daddy be okay?" I hug him and my other little sister, Linda and tell them that it's going to be okay. An hour later our grandparents come. They do not look happy...

At home
"GET UP AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM YOU MISTAKE!" My grandmother says as she kicks Linda. Linda starts to cry. "Hey! She's only 3! Why put so much pressure on her!" I yell protecting her. "GET PUT OF MY WAY!!!" She says as she uses her quirk, flying me and slamming my head on the wall. I go dizzy. My head starts to bleed. I wake up in my room. My worried grandfather next to me. "Grandfather? What happened??" I say as I immediately sit up. "You grandmother used her quirk on you and you passed out so I carried you to your room.

Last day of Winter Break
I did self harm ever since my grandmother came. I cut myself with razors. It's relaxing really, it makes me feel calm. I still hate myself because I couldn't do anything to help my siblings. Which ended up me getting beat up. And my grandfather helping me. I need to learn how to take care of myself or grandfather will not be able to anymore. I get ready for bed. 8 hours later. I wake up and get ready for school before my grandmother wakes up. I am actually kinda okay that I'm going back to my dorm. Away from my grandmother. But still my siblings are not safe there.

In class I hear everyone talking about how great their winter break. I wish I could talk about it to. I start having flashbacks of my grandfather. "Your worthless, fat, ugly, a mistake, a bratty baby, a weakling, and your parents HATE YOU!" "Jirou!" I hear someone call me. It's Kaminari. "I-oh...h-hey." I say. Crap why did I just do that. "How was your winter break?" Kaminari says tilting his head, trying to get a good look at me.

Kaminari's POV
Jirou seems odd today. She stutters and she looks sad during class, and now lunch. She is sitting alone. I grab my lunch to her table where she is sitting alone. As I'm about to go I feel a tug. "Hey bro where you going???" Kirishima asks in a confused look. "Oh I um was going to sit with Jirou, she looks sad...if you don't mind." I say with a nervous chuckle. I eat my burger and say "hey are you okay? You seemed off today...she starts to turn her head. "Hey. What happened? You were okay when we last talked." I was so worried about her.

"Just-I'm going!" She says with tears in her eyes. She start to sprint to the rooftop. I sprint and think. "Something's wrong..."