Departure

|Jungkook|

|Jungkook|

   A small family of walkers mindlessly shuffled around an abandoned mansion. Their worn out shoes scraped against the grime covered floor while their yellow eyes remained unfocused and hazy.

What used to be a beautiful mansion with a wide staircase leading to a second floor, was now a rundown building for travellers to stop by and rest. The once spotless walls had splatters of blood and specks of dirt covering them. While the windows, that used to show the outside of a blooming garden, were now empty frames and shattered glass shards laying on the dirty ground. The vines from the garden travelled into the house, slithering up the sides of the walls and wrapping around the furniture.

The family that once called this mansion their home, was, now, nothing more than mindless corpses searching for something to feast on.

The only sound you could hear in the mansion was the glass crunching under the feet of the walkers, and the low growls rumbling in the back of their throats. The peaceful yet disturbing silence was shattered when the double doors to the mansion were slammed open. The doors hit the walls behind them with a loud bang, catching the attention of the three walkers.

Their inaudible growls quickly turned into hostile snarls as their attention was captured by the intruders. A curly haired man marched inside the house, his gun raised and his face blank. He didn't give the walker enough time to attack him before he fired. The bullet pierced the head of one of the walkers, causing its lifeless body to fall to the ground.

A dark skinned man immediately followed after the leader, the fire poker in his hands gripped tightly as he viciously shoved it through the skull of one of the remaining walkers.

The door was pushed open wider as a young Male sauntered inside the house, his ebony coloured eyes fleeted over the dead corpses by his feet before he focused on the remaining one.

He raised his black army knife and flung it at the walker, only for the handle of the knife to slam into the walker's head before falling to the ground with a clunk. The walker stumbled back before continuing charging at the group, growls ripping through its salivating mouth.

The boy cringed, his nose scrunching up at the throw before he stole a peak at the leader. Rick sighed and ignored the throw as he ducked into another room to check if the house was safe.

An arrow flew through the air, piercing the eye of the remaining walker, causing it to fall back and hit the fall behind it. Jungkook's lips drew into a thin line as Daryl pushed past him and walked further into the house.

Sighing, Jungkook picked up his knife and shoved it back into its holder. He pulled out his gun and began to approach the stairs to the second floor. The steps creaked under his weight as he made his way upstairs, admiring the chandler swinging above his head.