Free...

Last bit, erh, gets a bit gorey so if your sensitive, just leave it at the unhappy ending (im not promising this one will be happy either)

[Edit from the FuTuRe; I have decided to continue this story because I wanted to so disregard that^]

Thanks for existing.

___________________

Harry's face was still blossoming with the grin that he couldn't quite shake, not that he wanted to, anyway. McGonagall had let the Gryffindors stay up as long as they wanted in celebration of the House Cup victory. So they did. All night long they spent raving in the Common Room, dancing to music and moving their bodies against one another. Or at least Harry and Ginny were. Harry was initially hesitant about going any further than kissing her whilst Ron was around, but as the redhead was kept busy by Lavender, Harry had slowly lost his care. He had become drunk with the sensation of her body, her hands on his and his on hers. It was dream-like.

He held his wand above his head and quickly doused it with an aguamenti spell, his passionately red face relishing in the cool. He sat on the carved stone window sill at the top of the boy's dormitory' stairs with a mirror tucked in the nest of his legs, fixing his hair in the reflection before he readied himself to go back into the Common Room, where his friends were quietly playing a game of exploding snap. Everyone else had gone to bed and it were only a few people who were still up taking advantage of the extra time they got out of bed to catch up with their peers.

Harry grabbed the mirror, getting ready to go back downstairs before he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He repositioned the mirror to get a better look at his neck before he realized little spots of red. Blood.

The sensation of falling once again took it's grip of his inside. His veins ran cold and his eyes shrunk as the memory of Malfoy's red soaked sleeve surfaced in his mind.

Harry stood up hastily, thrown slightly off balance by the nauseating feeling. He rubbed feverishly at the spots on his neck, trying his best to blind his thought with his rash actions.

After all this time the blood had stained....

All this time.

Harry tried to steady his breath, trying to rationalise his brain. He was here. He was happy. He was not responsible for the Slytherin. But no matter how much convincing it took, his consciousness was swarmed with worry.

Anything could've happened all this time. Anything. The blood. The blood. It was still wet at the match. Were those his last words. I....

Harry took a deep breath, his head becoming as heavy as his trunk after Christmas with the uncontrolled thoughts.

I need to go.

The black haired teenager pushed himself away from the window, not even caring about putting away his belongings as he strode down the stairs. His mind became as heavy as lead but as empty as clouds as he, without even thinking, started crawling down the tunnel out of the Gryffindor Common room.

Suddenly, a hand came to rest on his shoulder, clogging his machine-run motives like a walnut in the gears. Harry turned to see Ginny kneeling behind him in the tunnel.

"Harry?" she asked softly, her fingertips falling from his shoulder as he turned around. Harry knew that she would be able to tell something was bothering him, she was smart in that way, but he had no time to explain.

"Hey Ginny, uh, goodnight," he mumbled hastily with a wrenching smile, not waiting for a response before he continued his way down the tunnel.

"Wait, Harry," Ginny said, her voice taut. "Where are you going."