017

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter seventeen

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

as i turned around to look at the guy who had just said something to me my hand bumped into to him. causing my water bottle to fall. he picked it up and handed it to me.

"thank you. and what did you want to ask me?" i say with a small smile.

"we used to go to high school together, i sat behind you in geometry. i have been seeing you here recently and i wanted to know if you wanted to hang out? we could get coffee or dinner. just something like that." he says.

"like a date?" i say with a kind of confused and awkward look on my face.

"it can be." he says with a smirk.

"well actually, i have a boyfriend, so no dates for me. and i'm kindly going to reject your offer even if it would just be hanging out as friends. i don't want to do that to my boyfriend." i say.

i give him a soft smile and walk out of the gym doors. i didn't want to be disrespectful to daniel even if me and whatever that guy's name was were hanging out, because i really like daniel and i don't want him to get the wrong idea if i had said yes to just hanging out.

i've only ever been in two relationships previous to me and daniel's. my first relationship was in ninth grade and it lasted all of 1 month, to a guy i didn't even like. i just wanted a boyfriend, not gonna lie. the second guy that i dated was while i was in eleventh grade. he ended up cheating on me with a ninth grader so that gave me trust issues for a little while. he also controlled me all the time and treated me like complete shit. i don't like to consider either of those real relationships because for the first one i didn't even like the guy, and the second dude cheated on me, so yeah.

my relationship is going a lot better with daniel than the other two combined.

an hour later

i had gotten home and ate some breakfast. once i was done my breakfast i went up to my room and got in the shower. when i got out of the shower i put my hair into two french braids. i wasn't doing anything else today so i put on sweatpants and a tank top. i decided that since we were leaving soon and me and gemma had a video to film tomorrow i didn't want to procrastinate and do last minute packing, so i was going to start packing now.

i was going to wait to pack my skincare and other toiletries until the night we were leaving because i needed them for the time being. i packed a bathing suit, five outfits, and a concert outfit, pj's, and two pairs of shoes. i always pack extra just incase anything were to happen which is why i brought an extra outfit. i packed my straightener because i knew that i wasn't going to need it until then.

after i had finished packing it had been about an hour later. i went back downstairs and grabbed a little snack.

i went into the living room and then watched some tv. the house was so quiet other then the sounds coming from the tv because nobody was home. i think that i had jinxed it because seconds later paige came barging through the door with three of her friends laughing.

"okay guys lets go up to my room. you need to help me pick out an outfit for the concert. lexi doesn't have a fashion sense so i need your guys help." i hear paige say, and i turned around and gave her an annoyed look.

i then go back to the tv ignoring her. they all run up to her room, seconds later i hear music start to play, why don't we of course. they played it on full volume overriding the sound coming from the tv.

i turn the tv off and grab my car keys. i ran up to grab shoes and then ran back down and go in my car. i decided to go to target to grab some snacks for the trip and other things we might need and then last minute things that me and gemma will need for the video tomorrow. i tried to spend as much time there as possible hoping to go back to the house where four fifteen year olds wouldn't be. it had been about a half hour and these target workers probably thought i was crazy.

***

i had been in target for about two hours at that point, it was sad. i decided that i had been there for way to long so i headed to the checkout. i paid and got out as quick as possible.

i got home and the house was quiet accept for the music that was playing in paige's room. it was still why don't we, but it was playing a lot quieter. i put all of the snacks into one bag so that it would fit in my car, considering that three teenagers were going on a trip.

i then put the things that i had gotten for me and gemma tomorrow into a backpack so that it would be easy to bring to her house tomorrow. we always film in gemma's house because we have a filming room in her house.

my mom and dad both had to go somewhere until late tonight so i made me and paige some dinner. i called her down and we both sat at the table. she was on her phone and all of a sudden she let out a scream, which made me jump.

"god dammit paige, stop doing that." i say to her annoyed.

"sorry." she says some what apologetically.

"what is it anyways?"

and she starts to talk.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙