Chapter 50.5: The Twin Roses (Ruby Lemon, 18+)

Comenzar desde el principio

As the two of you start to make out even more, your hand slips to under her pajama shirt. You separate from your kiss and start sucking on her neck, causing her to moan.

Ruby: "~Ah-! Y/N, not so rough... Ah!" she moans.

Underneath her shirt, you feel around her chest. She's not the bustiest girl in the world, but she still has some. As your hand caresses the softness of her breast, her grip on your shirt tightens, as if to not let you go. You remove your hand from her shirt and reach underneath her legs, lifting her up onto your lap so that she's facing you and her legs wrap around your waist. Wanting to continue where you left off, you lift up her shirt and take it off.

Ruby: "I'm sorry they're not as big as Yang's..."

Y/N: "Ruby, look at me. You're perfect just the way you are."

Ruby: "Ah!" she moans.

After taking one of her nipples in your mouth and swirling your finger around the other, Ruby starts grinding on your dick, making you even harder. You decide to remove your shirt too. Her hands grip your shoulder tightly as she continues to grind on you. She pulls you down onto the bed with you on top of her, the suddenness of which makes you suck hard on her nipple.

Ruby: "Y/N!" she moans in pleasure.

You remove your hand from her breast and put it into her underwear, the wetness soaking through. As you're rubbing her pussy gently, louder moans escape from her lips. Everything feels right in this moment, like you've been waiting for this for a long time.

Ruby: "Please... I want it..." she says in between moans. "I've been waiting all this time..."

Y/N: "Okay Ruby."

You stop what you're doing and pull down her pants and underwear. Gazing at the delicate sight of her, you feel your erection trying to burst out of your pants. The young girl tries to cover up in embarrassment, but you're probably just as nervous as she is.

Ruby: "Here..."

She leans forwards and unties the string from your athletic shorts and tries to push them away, but her arms aren't long enough to reach. You chuckle a little at her attempt and take them off the rest of the way, your fully erect member bursting forward with fervor.

Ruby: "It's so... big... *gulp*"

Y/N: "I-I'm going to put it inside now, okay?" you say nervously.

Ruby: "Please..." she begs.

You open up her tense legs and position yourself directly in front of her entrance. She nods to you and you slowly push your way in. You hit her hymen and she nods at you, causing you to burst through it. She grunts in pain as you do so, and you stop.

Y/N: "Ruby, are you okay?"

Ruby: "I-I'm f-fine. It just hurts a little..."

Y/N: "I'll give you a little time to adjust, okay?"

Ruby: "Thank you..."

A few minutes pass as you passionately kiss your little sister. You resume fondling her breasts and she pulls back.

Ruby: "You can go... the pain's stopped..."

You slowly thrust inside her, causing little moans to escape from her lips every time. As time passes, the grunts of pain turn into moans of pleasure.

Y/N: "Are you okay, Ruby?"

Ruby: "I'm fine, just give me more..."

As you increase your speed, her moans start becoming louder with each thrust. The more power you put into a thrust, the louder she becomes. As soon as you reach a speed you're both comfortable with, you feel her tightening around you.