"You want to come and see?"

"Come here, gorgeous." He said sliding his hand behind my neck and into my hair then pulling me close to kiss him. 

"You're avoiding the question," I said pulling back as I wrap my arms around his neck.

Sebastian's hands rested on my waist. "Not avoiding just distracting."

"Fine..." I said kissing him back.

"Addy!" I heard Mackenzie bursting into Sebastian's room. 

I got off Sebastian as he groaned and hugged Kenny. "Hi, you."

"Kenny," Sebastian said a bit harshly.

"Shut it." She said to Sebastian as I laugh. "How long are you staying, Addy?"

"Um, your parents and brother invited me for dinner."

"Yes!" Kenny said. "Oh, I need your advice on dance partners. Come on."

"Kenny!" Sebastian said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me away from his sister. "We're a bit busy."

"You can make out with your girlfriend later, I want Addy."

"Well, she is my girlfriend, I think she misses me more than you."

"No, right Addy you miss me more than him." She asks me.

"I miss you both," I said from behind Sebastian. 

"But you see him all the time."

"Kenny." I saw Diana coming to Sebastian's room. "Oh hello, Adaline dear,"

"Hello, Mrs. Smythe." I said.

"Mom, please," Sebastian said looking at her.

Diana smiled. "Right, Kenny come on you have to each lunch before we take you to practice."

"Can't Sebby and Addy take me?" Kenny ask.

"Not today sweetie," Diana said. "Come on."

"See you later Addy," Kenny said then left. 

we were alone once more and Sebastian turned to me before picking me up and placing me on the bed. I let out a squeal and held onto him until my back hit the mattress while Sebastian smiled and pulled me towards him so I could rest my head on his shoulder as he laid back and now we were both laying on the bed.

"Stop stressing."

"Just tired."

"Then sleep," Sebastian whispered. "I'll be right here watching you."

"That's okay," I whispered and hugged him tighter. "I rather just lay here with you." I let my mind wander and then sighed. "I have to go to New York before heading to Chicago, which means I need to leave earlier than planned."

"Chicago is for the Joffery school?"

I nodded. "It's a big deal, Sebastian. And Madame Helena set it up for me I can't miss it. Not to mention I have this thing with my Uncle and he wants me to be at his master class there too."

Sebastian looked at me. "How come I never heard about this uncle?"

"Uncle Tony is great, I love him. He's an artist and a cool uncle. He's a professor at Julliard, music director actually for one of the symphony orchestras. I'm going to be applying as a dance student with a minor in drama. He's helped me with my music career and I owe him for that. I can't say the same for my cousin Addison."

"Now there's a cousin Addison? Really, you don't say much about them do you?"

"They say you don't have something nice then don't say anything at all," I said looking up at him. "Uncle Tony is the best, really. I just really hope you never have to meet Addison, she's a royal pain and brings out an ugly in me."