4

☆★ ダーリン ##

                         ☆★  ダーリン ##

Third Person POV:

"Tae please listen to me this time, you have to run away with your hyung, go anywhere but here and don't comeback again, GO NOW"

Said a mysterious boy with an aggressive tone and his scary face expression made him scared even more.

Taehyung was so shocked that he didn't hear what was the hoy saying, he was lost in fear.

Little Taehyung was just standing there speechless watching everything like it's a movie clip, the whole situation seemed so unreal.

While he was on his own world looking in amazement of how the wolves were fighting and literally eating each other out

But then the growls and the boy shouting got him back go the reality 

He just heard him shouting with a dark red eyes saying,

"TAEHYUNG I SAID RUN AWAY FROM HERE, WE'RE LOSING CONTROL WITH THE ROUGES" said the boy while fighting against the rouges , they were huge, they looked really scary and their eyes were red.

Taehyung felt that it's unsafe to stay here and started to search for his hyung

"W-where's m-my hyungie" I said with a quiet and scared voice while looking for my hyung and crying , I was so scared

"TAEHYUNG I'M HERE" said his brother, Jin who was shouting from so far, did as told and started to run away.

The last thing he remember was falling down and got hit by a huge rock, his head was losing a lot of blood and was hearing his name being called several of times

Taehyung....

Taehyung..

Taehyung

I don't remember the boy who told me to run? I don't remember anything about this day?

"Taehyungie wake up, it's 7:00 AM" Taehyung woke up panicking and  panting so heavily that made Jin concerned about his situation

"Tae what's wrong? are you okay?" As an older brother, he was hurting deep inside seeing his brother like this, he looked like he just a ghost.

"N-nothing it's just a n-nightmare i guess..." Taehyung said while playing his fingers feeling odd.

"Tell me about the nightmare when you feel like it, and get ready for school taebear" Jin said as he pecked his brother's forehead and comforting him with some sweet words.

Why does it feel like it wasn't just a dream?

It felt so real like it happened with him before, but when?