𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; ✞

𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Why was you being so damn mean to that girl yesterday?" Tamere asked me.

"Man I told you I wasn't even being mean to shawty, she just soft as fuck." I cringed at the thought of yesterday events. When I went upstairs to go apologize her ass was up there crying so I hugged her to get her to calm down, that shit made me feel disgusting.

"Man she got problems just like us, shit hers might be worse so just cut her some slack alright? She's weird and quiet for a reason." He told me and I nodded, letting everything he told me sink in.

"You driving yo' self to school today. Mari fine ass cousin coming over here after she drop Ken off." He rubbed his hands together.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who Ken?" I asked him and he looked at me with a blank face.

"The girl you was being a dick to yesterday." He told me.

"Oh. That's a nigga name." I laughed.

"No idiot, her name is Kennedy." He shoved the keys into my hands. "Now get out." He pointed to the door.

I laughed and grabbed my bookbag. "You ain't gone fuck her mean ass anyway. She barely like us." I told him as I walked towards the door.

"And who's fault is that?" He tilted his head to the side.

"I don't know." I shrugged and walked out of the door and towards the car.

"This piece of shit better work today too." I muttered to myself as I threw my bookbag in the passenger seat.

"Hey baby!" The neighborhood whore waved towards the car so I let the window down.

"Bitch I know you not talking to me, I just know you not." I mugged her.

"Who else is in that beat up ass Nissan?" She mugged me with her hand on her hip.

"Bitch get out my face before I call CPS." I waved her off as I tried to start the car but it wouldn't start.

"At least my car work." I heard her mumble before she walked away.

"I'm gone need to buy a new car cause this shit not gone work." I mumbled to myself as the car finally started up after the fourth try.

"Retarded ass car. I should drive this bitch off a cliff."

"Cupid!" I sung along to the song as I pulled up to the school.

"But you won't know unless you give it a try!" I continued singing as I gathered my stuff but my music was interrupted by a loud ass BMW pulling up next to me.

Me being the nosy ass nigga I am, turned my music down to see who it was and what the fuck they were listening to.

"If you ain't gone fuck me properly! It's got to be, possibly! A dick that ain't too soft for me!" Kennedy rapped as she got out of the BMW with Ariel and Nique.

I rolled my window down and yelled out of it. "Aye! I'm telling yo' damn brother!" I joked.

"Who the fuck—" She turned around and looked at me. "Oh, it's you." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, it's me." I mocked her before turning around and getting out of the car and walking towards her, what Tamere told me earlier had made me take an interest in her.

"What do you want?" She asked me while looking at her feet.

"To talk, duh." I grabbed her bag out of her hand. "Let's go." I told her as we walked into the school.

"What could we possibly have to talk about?" She scoffed. "You made it pretty obvious that you don't like me very much at your home yesterday." She told me.

We stopped at her locker. "You talk white as fuck, you know that? What black person says 'home'? Nigga say house!" I laughed but she kept that same bored look on her face.

Damn, was I that mean?

"Listen shawt, I apologize for being mean at my 'home' yesterday so can you stop being all evil now?" I asked her as she unlocked her locker.

"Well for one, I'm not being evil that's just my personality." She spoke with her back turned to me because she was collecting her books.

"And for two?" I asked once she turned around.

"There is no for two, that was it." She shrugged nonchalantly before making her way down the hall.

"What's your first class?" I asked her.

"Creative writing. You?" She asked me.

"Same."

She rolled her eyes. "Awesome." She said sarcastically.

"Aren't you like grown?" She asked me. "Why are you still here?" She continued.

"Shawt I am only 18. I graduate this year." I laughed and she just shrugged.

"Oh."

"Why you so quiet around everybody else but when you get around your friends you start rapping Trina like you feel that shit with all yo' heart?" I asked her and she laughed a little bit before quickly covering it up.

She shrugged. "I don't know. Why?" She asked and this time it was my turn to shrug.

"I don't know. I just don't understand that, it doesn't make that much sense." I shrugged.

"I got one more question." I told her and she groaned in frustration.

"Yes?" She stopped walking and looked up at me.

"You got autism?" I asked her in all seriousness.

"Bye." She began walking away but I grabbed her arm.

"Bruh I'm serous, my little cousin got autism and he be doing exactly what you was doing at the house." I explained to her.

"No I do not have autism." She answered my question.

"Then what's wrong with you?" I furrowed my eyebrows in perplexity.

She mugged me. "There is nothing wrong with me." She told me, putting a strong emphasis on 'wrong'.

"Stop being difficult. You know what I'm trying to say." I looked at her with a bored expression.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm scared of yelling. It's not loud noises that scare me very much it's more the yelling part." She muttered before looking down at my hand on her wrist. "Can you let me go now?" She asked me and I quickly let go.

"My bad."

"You're fine. Let's go to class we are going to be late." She went back to speaking all white and proper. This girl is weird.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━