51 🔥

By the time Yoongi had pulled Jimin from the party and into the elder's bedroom, Jimin had mostly sobered up. He was caringly handed water, which he downed quickly and set to the side. An electric current hung in the air, stalling as the two boys looked at each other.

"So tell me what you meant earlier," Yoongi said, sliding off his shoes. "About you wanting to be the top."

Jimin shifted under his intense gaze. "I knew it'd rile you up, and . . . "

"And you wanted me, hm?" The elder finished for him.

"Yes, sir," Jimin breathed.

Yoongi's mouth quirked up in a smile. He motioned for the younger to approach him. "Such a naughty boy, my Jiminie."

Jimin whimpered as Yoongi's hand traced his cheek.

"I think I know why you're always misbehaving," Yoongi said to him, running his thumb over Jimin's plump lips. "I think you like being punished."

The younger parted his lips, taking Yoongi's thumb into his mouth. He bit down gently before swirling his tongue around the digit.

"Want me to make you feel good, baby?" The elder asked, withdrawing his finger and lightly grabbing Jimin's chin.

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy," Yoongi said, roughly pulling the younger closer so their lips met. He kept his hand on his face while the other wrapped around Jimin's lean waist.

Jimin threw his arms up around Yoongi, his hands knotting in his hair. He made little noises as the elder's tongue traced along the seam of his lips, asking for permission to enter. Jimin obliged and opened his mouth, gasping as Yoongi plunged his tongue in.

Yoongi swirled his tongue around Jimin's before drawing back, biting down on the younger's pouty lower lip.

"This is foreshadowing of what's to come, baby. I want to see those pretty lips wrapped around my cock. Would you like that?" He asked, gripping onto Jimin's waist tightly.

Jimin sighed at the touch. "Yes, sir. Please."

Yoongi grinned before taking a step back. "Then you know what to do."

He stood there as Jimin began undressing him, starting with his shirt before removing the elder's pants and briefs. When Yoongi was completely naked before him, Jimin went down on his knees.

Looking up at Yoongi, Jimin grabbed the base of the elder's erection. "I want you to be rough."

He licked around the tip of Yoongi's cock, eyes watching him the entire time. Slowly, he took his length into his mouth and hummed, knowing the vibrations would feel good to the elder. With his hands gripping Yoongi's ass, he started to bob up and down on his hardened length.

Yoongi growled and brought his hands down to hold Jimin's head. He gave no warning when he slammed his hips forward, pushing himself into the younger's throat.

"That's it, baby. Use your mouth to make me come," Yoongi ordered, already close to his climax. Jimin had been wiggling his butt on top of his dick the entire time at the party, so he knew it wouldn't take much to get him off now.

Jimin moaned around Yoongi's cock and traced a finger over the elder's rim. Yoongi gasped, not expecting the touch.

"Someone's really asking for it," he got out, grunting as he thrusted harder into Jimin's mouth.

The younger just pushed a knuckle in when Yoongi came, unloading into Jimin's mouth. He kept bobbing his head until the elder's orgasm faded, making sure to clean him up completely.