Introduction

Hey! So I'm writing another book! I just have so many ideas and i just needed to write it down so i wouldn't forget it. Its of course a Larry fanfic, but with a age play spin. I have never written this type of book before, but I've read alot of fanfictions with it and i just want to add one more to the list! So if you would like to message me and give me advice, that would be awesome! If something is wrong,  please please please tell me! I would hope you would! So yeah, I'm going to try this time to write a book and actually finish it to the end! I'm going to give some insight on them now!

Louis Tomlinson

He is 18 in this book. He works at a daycare because he loves children. He wants some one day. Louis though, has a secret that only his best friend Niall knows. Louis has infantilism. He likes being a baby and wearing a nappy and just being in that mind set at home. He wants to find his "daddy" one day that'll love him for him. But all the guys he has met before have been weirded out by the idea. Louis wants to be loved, is that hard enough?

Harry Styles

Harry is 27 years old. He is co-owner of Styles and Malik inc. with his best friend Zayn Malik. Harry is bi sexual, but leans more toward guys. Harry though, with his business, he never has time to date, and is afraid he will never be able to settle down. Harry wants a relationship for once, and not just a one night stand that he may get once in a while if he's lucky. He isn't ugly or anything, rather handsome, but he is always working. Will Harry find this love he dearly craves for?