Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one

ابدأ من البداية

Claude: This is idiotic.... I can just be myself to get close but... This is like a just in case I can't... I can steal his heart with this!

' Deer boy! You have the charm of a love potion! It's just the moron is dense to male feelings... How do I know that? '

He was nearly done but I noticed he was missing an ingredient for the potion as he searched around the area before walking towards the door which I quickly hid.

Claude: Where would I even find Yarrow...?

I heard him say as he walked towards the mess hall and sneak into his room, I looked over to the love potion for a moment.

Yoko: How to get rid of it...?

' I could use teleportation for it....? '

I walked over to the love potion and stared at it for a moment until I heard footsteps rushing towards the room.

Yoko: Fuck fuck fuck!

I was about to go into ghost mode but I knocking the love potion which a lot got onto me before I went fully ghost mode. I see Lysithea come through the door with a paper in hand and looks around.

Lysithea: Where's... Where's that tall idiot?

She does notice the love potion but shrugs and left the room as I turned back to physical, looking over to my love potion.

Yoko: It won't be bad... But teleportation.

I teleported the love potion's contention disappear from the place as I quickly wrote a note onto the table and I left the place in a hurry.

- Flashback End -

Yoko finished explaining the story, noticing her legs rubbing together and I stared at her for a moment.

Y/N: So that's why you were acting so weird...

Yoko: Well! Just let me let it out on you please!

Y/N: No! I ain't your personal play toy!

Yoko: B-but you're the only person I know who will be willing to agree to this!

She was holding onto my arm while I was making sure she couldn't do anything to me.