51. A Little Overwhelming

-Jordan-

-Jordan-

During the past few weeks, I had learned something important. Well, it took me a while to realize it because it all was so new to me, but as the days passed, I started to notice I was feeling more relaxed and calmer than ever before. There were new things going on in my life, I was getting rid of my clocks, getting ready to step outside my room, seeing my family members more often and even pushing my limits with my daily schedule in the evenings, and I rarely got anxious. It had gotten extremely normal for me to give attention to Blake when I was supposed to be doing something else, even forget what I was supposed to be doing while engaging in a conversation with him or making out with him.

At first, I thought it was just because I was getting better both mentally and physically, but later I figured that our new morning routine was playing a huge part in it.

Because there really wasn't a better way to start a day than having sex.

I was lying on my bed, breathing heavily and sweating a little, resting my hands on Blake's shoulders as he moved slowly between my legs. Every now and then, he leaned in to give me small kisses, and having his weight on me felt nice. I always thought I'd be deadly afraid to be in a position like that, but nope. If it was Blake, I couldn't feel fear. He was my protection against the scary world.

After we both got our satisfaction, he lay down on top of me to catch his breath, and I wrapped my arms tightly around his back, making sure he wouldn't leave me just yet. His skin was hot, and his breath was even hotter against my neck, and I felt so absolutely relaxed, and good. At some point, he pushed himself a bit upwards so he could kiss me thoroughly, and I already knew he would spend the rest of the day demanding my full attention – he sure loved his cuddles.

Since we had started having sex every single morning, I thought he would stop wanting so much attention, but it seemed like it was getting worse, which I didn't mind at all, of course. I simply couldn't resist his happy smile so naturally, I wasn't paying much attention to my daily schedule. I still made sure to start doing everything exactly when I was supposed to, but I was half-assing my studies, hardly paid attention to painting or reading, or watching the news or TV, and I often couldn't finish the other tasks since I was doing them so slowly.

And I wasn't anxious about it. I didn't have the energy to waste on such things anymore. Blake was taking his fair share of it, leaving me relaxed and content in return.

"We need to get out of bed in a minute," Blake muttered against my lips, but I was far from ready to let him leave. I needed attention as well. I was still feeling so hot that I wanted to have a second round, but I knew that would be too much.

And then the damned alarm went off. I groaned in frustration, making Blake chuckle at my reaction.

"We'll continue this in the evening," he promised, pecked my lips, and got out of bed. I spent a few seconds admiring his sweaty body, and suddenly, I got an idea.