Please read this...

I just want to thank each and everyone who have supported me through the last about 4 1/2 years. I never in a million years though that it would be possible to find a place, where I felt completely safe, and dared to tell how I felt, like I have been here.

 I have been able to rant and get all off my emotions out to people who I felt listened, even if there properly were none who did, but I felt relieved, I guess it just helped to get it all that I could bare my heart no matter what. I could tell you what scared me and what in my life was great and even though its been awhile since I updated last I wanna finish these books all og them one at a time. I don't know how long it's going to take but I'm gonna make it happen so everyone can get closure you, the characters but me most of all I fell like I have let a lot of people down by never finishing these books.

The last thing I wanna say is that if you ever fell like you don't belong in this world, like you have no one.

Just know that you aren't there will always be strangers that can turn to friends or just into someone you can let your feelings out to and if you ever feel like that I will always be here like you  guys where there for me cause without you I don't know where I would be today the most likely answer would be in a casket 

Wattpad gave me a place where I could be myself and let go of all my fear and you guys made me not fell alone anymore many times you made fell life was worth living you saved my life when I had no one and to that I just want to say.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me this space.