18.missing

Taehyung pov

My alarm went off.i sat up.i noticed jungkook wasn't sleep in my bed.i went to the nursery.it was empty.i checked the bathroom.it was empty.i checked living room,kitchen and laundry room.he wasn't there.where is Kookie?!?i started looking anywhere.i called jimin.

J:tae why are calling so early-
T:Kookie is missing!!!!!
J:tae just call his phone
T:i didn't give him a phone yet
J:damn it taehyung!
T:he is gone!
J:tae calm down.he probably big right now.
T:so he left me.

My heart broke.i started crying.

T:jimin I told you everyone leaves me!i told you i didn't need a little because they will leave me!
J:tae I am coming to your house right now.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me.i hanged up.i sat on the floor in the living room.i am so dumb to think having a little would be a good thing!it just another heartbreak!i need to stop loving so easily.i continued to quietly sob until jimin showed up with yoongi.jimin hugged me.then we sat on the couch.jimin held my face in his hands.

"Taehyung look at me!i love you!you are the best friend ever!"said jimin.

"Jimin,i think time for me stop loving all together."i moved his hands.

"Tae don't do that!"i stood up.

"Why the fuck not?!my dad left me,my first love left me,even my fucking dog left me!now my bunny left me!!fuck love!"jimin stood up.

"I didn't leave you!namjoon or jin didn't leave you!we still here damn it!"said jimin.

"I know.but I am getting tired of heartbreak."jimin place his hands on my shoulders.

"Tae,you are little broken but that's okay!cuz last time I checked broken crayons still color!"he said.I shrug his hands off me.

"I don't want to try again!i am done!"

"Tae don't be like this!"said jimin.then we heard the door open.jungkook walked in.

"Hallelujah!"said jimin.jungkook looked confused.before I could speak yoongi spoke.

"Where the fuck were you?"asked yoongi.i was shocked to hear yoongi out of headspace.i noticed jimin was shocked too.jungkook looked scared.yoongi walked to him.he smacked him upside the head.

"Dumbass!you never suppose to leave without telling where you going!"said yoongi.he smacked upside the head again.jungkook rubbed his head.

"You had taehyung worried and he made jimin worry and jimin worrying made me start worrying!what the fuck is wrong with you!"yelled yoongi

"Sorry Hyung."said jungkook

"Don't apologize to me!apologize to them!"said yoongi.jungkook walked to us.

"Sorry Hyungs."said jungkook.jimin nodded.

"Where were you?"jungkook looked at his feet.

"I took a walk around the neighborhood."he said.I nodded.Yoongi was about to hit him again but I pulled jungkook behind me.

"please stop hitting my bunny."

"He is acting like a dumbass!he needs to be smacked."said yoongi.i nodded.

"Yoongi Let's go home."said jimin

"That's Hyung to you."said yoongi.

"I like it better when you in littlespace."mumbled jimin.

"You should respect your elders!"said yoongi.jimin rolled his eyes.

"Later tae and jungkook."he said as he left with yoongi.i turned around and hugged jungkook.Then I grabbed his chin.i stared into his eyes.

"You have pretty eyes."said jungkook

"Complimenting me won't get you out punishment."

"Punishment?"he said.

"Yeah.you gave a heart attack.so yes punishment."

"Ooh i am soo scared that you going to get me stuffie away."he said.he chuckled.i smirked.i grabbed his arm and took to my room.i pulled his bottoms down to his ankles.he covered himself.

"What the fuck tae!"he said.i bent him over my lap.

"Tae!tae!i am sorry!"he said.

"I know you are.now count."i smack his bare bottom.

"Gotdamn!"he yelped.

"That wasn't a number."i smacked him again.

"Fucking one!"he said.

"Fucking is not a number!"i smacked him again.

"One!"he said.i gave him 10 hard smacks on his bottom.then i pulled his bottoms up.i sat him on my lap.

"You smack me harder than normal!"he said.

"Yes I did."jungkook pouted.then his stomach growled.

"You want breakfast?"

"No i want dinner."he said sarcastically.i rolled my eyes.