Author's note

Hi guys. Welcome to La Cosa Nostra and thank you for giving my book a chance. Before you continue joining me on this journey, I would like to point out a few things. As I've mentioned in my description, this book is not your typical mafia story. I have read many mafia books and I've noticed one particular stereotype that surrounds them. The mafia leader or Don is always this alpha male, dominant guy who objectifies women and goes to great lengths to make the female character his. It's toxic masculinity at its finest. The female lead may start of as a strong character but eventually submits to the guy and becomes this submissive character. She always has to adapt and change according to his lifestyle and needs while he does very little to expand his views. I've tried my very best to depict the emotions my characters feel in this book that is a mafia leader who while dominant, feels intimidated by the feelings the female lead evokes in him. And the female lead is struggling with her own demons and struggles to allow herself to become emotionally attached to anyone or to be happy. Essentially, they are intrigued yet intimidated by each other because of how different yet similar they are. I hope that you will be able to experience this as you follow them on their journey. Hope you enjoy my book. Don't forget to vote and comment. Oh and this book is also available on Webnovel so please do spread the word and support me there too. Thank you.

-Shobster-