twelve

( Reia's outfit above )
{ Reia's POV }

I've been at the Spanish mafia's mansion for three months now, making it seven months since I've been free. I'm enjoying experiencing everything and seeing different places but I'm starting to miss home sometimes though.

Since being here I figured out that it was only one man who killed Nicolás's men. We've also finally figured out that the person who wanted the drugs (that were used to make Francesco crazy), was a man older than Nicolás and he had strong Italian features, but an American accent. Which doesn't really make sense but it's something to go on.

Luis tracked down one of the guys who had caught a glimpse of the man, and that's how we got the information.

None the less it's helpful.

<{🥀}>

Since I've been here I haven't talked to anyone from Italy, America, or Russia.. but Nicolás did let Ezra know that I was still safe and staying here of my own free will. They are actually even working out a business deal partly just to hold up their story of why Ezra was here in Mexico all alone.

Nicolás, Luis, and I have kind of became the three amigos in a way. Well that's what one of their men said. I honestly have no idea.

I think it's because we are always together, and most of the time we are talking about their business, the reasons I'm here, or sometimes we're joking each other over something. Somehow the three of us just seem to get along, as if we've known each other for years, and even though they are older than me ; we just seem to understand each other in a strange but nice way.

Luis calls himself and Nicolás my brothers from Mexico. Which makes me laugh every time he says it...

Nicolás and Luis have took it upon themselves to teach me their style of fighting, and they've been teaching me ever since the first week I arrived. Their way of fighting is brutal like the Russian's style, only a little more street and not as calculated. However still greatly effective.

They throw punches a lot and they are really unpredictable. Making me agree with my previous thoughts that each mafia needs the other to grow, and to become greater.

None of them are better than the other, they are just different.

I know better than anyone that it isn't a bad thing to be different, you just have to find a way to use it in a good and effective way.

<{🥀}>

Now I'm sitting on a sofa in Nicolás's office with Luis sitting across from me, while Nicolás is sitting behind his desk.

"I agree that whoever killed my men was the same man that drugged Francesco. The question is why go through so much trouble just to drug an old council member. Why not just kill him, or someone higher up? Why make him go crazy? What does that achieve?" Nicolás questions out loud

We've been asking these questions to ourselves over the past three months. Because frankly none of it makes any sense at all.

"I have a feeling it's the same person behind it all and is somehow involved in my grandfather Val's murder as well." I tell him