"And here I thought you would've appreciated me waiting for you to have dinner" he commented, but sat next to me anyway, the corners of his lips turning up a bit when he noticed that I was looking at him. "What is it, thunderstorm?"

I shook my head. "I was just admiring your ability to always have a sassy remark to make."

"Thank you, I try" he replied, and I let out a little laugh.

"So, this is the pizza" I said, opening the pizza box and turning it towards Harry.

He sent a solemn look inside, nodding. "Wow, that is round."

I chuckled, shaking my head at the pure idiocy of his words. "I really can't stand you at times."

He took a slice and folded it, taking a bite at the very end of it. "It's a good pizza" he stated after having chewed it for some seconds, and I nodded.

"It better be, it comes straight from the restaurant."

"The restaurant makes good pizza, then" he said, cleaning his fingers on one of the tissues I'd brought with the pizza box. "I might consider it as the perfect place for my many high-end celebrations."

"Oh yeah? Do you have many of those?" I asked him, chuckling quietly, taking a slice as well and sitting back against the couch, sliding my shoes off and crossing my legs.

"Of course I do! You should've seen the last one, it was pretty extreme. Just me and my goldfish, celebrating my birthday."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I took in what he'd just said. "You don't have a goldfish" I brought up. I'd been at his apartment many times, I was sure I would've noticed the tank of a goldfish laying around.

"I did, until it died."

"Oh" I said, suddenly feeling a bit awkward. "Sorry."

He gave me a shrug. "No reason to be, it was just a goldfish" he replied, not seeming to be particularly touched by the conversation.

"I mean, people can still get attached to a goldfish" I told him, leaning forward to get another slice of pizza and leave the crust of the previous one in the box.

"Not me."

I rolled my eyes, straightening myself and sending him a little look. "Well, that's because you have no heart."

Harry glanced at me from where he was sitting, raising an eyebrow. "I'm hurt that's what you think after all this time."

"That's exactly why I said that" I commented, putting the second crust inside the box, reaching in to take two more slices.

"And then I'm the heartless one" he replied, but leaned forward to take one of the slices anyway when I handed it to him.

I sighed, starting to feel like it was way too late for us to bicker about something like that. "Just shut up and eat, Harry" I told him, before following my own request.

He sent me a little look. "Bossy."

I rolled my eyes again, but finished my slice anyway before speaking. "You always have to have the last word, don't you?"

"Yes."

I took a deep breath to hide the little chuckle that would've left my throat otherwise. How did he even manage to be so annoying that it was actually endearing at times? At that point, I was sure I would've found the silence way too silent if he'd stopped talking. "Can you finish it?" I asked him, handing him the crust of the last slice. "I don't like the crust" I specified, after he sent me a slightly confused look.