Chapter one

*yawn*
You wake up to the sun's rays shining onto your face. You look out your bedroom window, just to check, to re-assure yourself that wall Maria still stands. After all, it's not your fault you're so worried. It all happened 4 years ago...
*Flash Back*
You had just woken up, got out of bed like every other morning. You went into the kitchen to say good morning to your dad, mum and little sister Maya. "Good morning (y/n)!" "Good morning mum" you say through a yawn. Your mum had given you your breakfast and you sit down to eat. You look at your sister, she is staring straight ahead, motionless, expressionless. You slowly turn your head to follow hear gaze. You look out the kitchen window and see a 7 m class titan staring, grinning wildly at your family. "RUN, ILL DISTRACT HIM, JUST RUN!!" Your dad screamed. In a flash, your mum grabbed both you and your sister and bolted out the back door. You look back. Worst mistake of your life. You see your dads body half hanging out of the Titans mouth, lifeless and limp. You scream, but you mums keeps running. She suddenly stops when she sees an aberrant, sprinting towards her. She finds a small hole in the ground, exposing a small cave, she places you and your sister in the cave. You are happy that your mum, your sister and you will live, then you realise that there is no room left. Your mum bravely said "(y/n) take care of your sister, get out of here while you have the chance!" You could tell that she was on the brink of crying wildly. She runs at the Titans to distract them. You scream out for her to stop, but it's too late. Your sister is asking "where's mummy?" Your heart breaks. You grab your sister and start to run. You don't see where you are going because of the tears clouding your eyes. You hit into a wall, sending you backwards, you look up realising it was in fact not a wall but a titan, a smiling titan, the same one that ate your dad. The same titan that's going to eat you. The Titan reaches out to grab you, you feel a tight pull, you are suddenly flying through the air. Some young guy, her looked about 18, he had raven black hair. He saves you. You faint.