All of Nothing

Beginne am Anfang

"Well, the only snake that can go invisible is Pythor; I have no idea about the others unless" I start.

"Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago," Nya said as the computer shows no activity.

"See, nothing. It's just like Sensei said," Kai said, stating the obvious.

"But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes, right? Snakes burrow," I inform.

"Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago, but twenty feet below the surface," Nya says as the computer brings up tunnels that the snakes had made.

"All the tombs have been interconnected," Kai said.

"To make one massive underground fortress," Cole said.

"And all this time, right under our noses," Jay said.

"Or rather, feet," Zane said as I facepalm.

"There, that's the most protected area. The Fangblade must be held there" Kai pointed to a significant part where the tunnels meet.

"Then what are we waiting for? Nya set the course," Sensei commanded.

"Already on it. We'll be there by sunup," Nya said, as we all head down to prepare.

"Good job, soon to be team leader" I laugh at Lloyd.

"Hey! I'm going to be a great team leader," he stated.

"Hey Y/n, get some sleep, you're going to be joining us," Kai said and ran off.

"You're going on missions?" Lloyd said, a little jealous.

"I've been going on them, ever since you were taken. I made them take me. I started getting used to using daggers and training that I can fight," I tell him. "I started it, so I could get you back, you're my best friend" I smile and walk into our room and laid down to sleep. When I wake up, I get dressed and sharpen my daggers, then go and finish our preparations on the upper deck.

"There is no room for error. The Serpentine has shown that they have great powers, and to combat them, you must turn their greatest strengths into their greatest weaknesses. Kai, how will you defeat the Hypnobrai?" Sensei asked.

"Their hypnotizing powers are useless if their opponent can fight without relying on his eyes," Kai said.

"Good, Jay, the Fangpyre is fast and his bite sharp," Wu said.

"But if he can't bite through your skin," he taps the armor on his armor; he can't turn you into one of them," Jay said.

"Yes. Cole, the Constrictai are strong," Sensei said as he puts a net on him. "And they will not let go," Sensei said.

"But instead of fighting back, one must try to loosen up," He said as he loosens himself and gets out of the trap. "And a little soft shoes doesn't hurt," He said.

"Zane, the venom of the Venomari can make you see things. Cloud your perception," Sensei said.

"Then I will use my new Falcon Vision," Zane said as he starts to activate it.

"Very good. I have trained you well. You are already," Sensei said.

"What about you, Sensei? Will you fight? We need all the help we can get," Kai asked.

"My concern is that my old bones cannot keep up, but I will be there in spirit," Sensei said.

"Oh please, I highly doubt that," I say, knowing Sensei Wu even if he was old, he still was kicking butt, for crying out loud he went and got Garmadon!