𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28

Eyeless Jack's POV

(Name) has been asleep for days... days. I'm wondering what's been going on in that mind of hers. I mean, she's been waking up, but then passes out again. Now I know for a fact, that... that's not normal. I'm currently still working on figuring that out, but it's been just boring trying to figure this shit out... alone. I mean, I'm getting more frustrated at the fact that I keep hitting dead end after dead end.

Slender Man is still doing work as usual. Jeff and BEN are still fighting; no surprise there. I wasn't expecting the best out of them.

Surprisingly, Jeff came out of his "cave", and he got over what he needed to. He was in his room for a day and a half. But, I still don't know why he was up there for so long.

Sally, Lazari, and Splendor are currently in Sally's room, playing Tea Party. Sally asked me to be in it, but I denied it at the fact that I do not like wearing dresses whatsoever, as well as just staying here, monitoring (Name)'s vitals and her health. But, I believe the other's are on Missions or going on Killing Sprees.

BEN has been.... kind of depressed recently. I haven't seen him in a while. He usually cares when Jeff makes fun of his height or something like that, but he apparently didn't give a shit about it. And I know that doesn't sound like BEN. After I finish up here, I'll try to find out what's going on with him.

But right now, I need to refill another water bag because she's out. But, at least she's getting hydrated. Even if it is through an IV, she's getting the treatment that she needs to stay healthy and steady.

She hasn't eaten in days either, she's probably going to be hungry, probably hungry for almost anything. Which would be weird, but like I'm the one to say that, I eat Kidney's for a living, as well as drinking blood from my victim's. Sometimes from someone else, if I feel like it. But to be honest, I was the same way when I woke up. I was hungry for almost anything but, the one thing that was the most delicious thing that I had ever tasted... were Kidney's. I don't know why, I just got addicted to them. And I still am, just a bit more added to the touch.

But, I feel like there's something wrong with her. She... has wounds on her arm, as well as her head. Her chest as well, but that's the worst wound that she has. Slender Man told me that if she completes her "Nightmare" or "Unfinished Business", that she might have chest pain, migraines, lightheaded-ness, change in moods, and possibly... loss of sanity.

But, I bet she had already lost all of her sanity in that damned nightmare of hers. I'm just wondering when she'll wake up because I'm damn well getting sick of waiting around, for something to happen.

I don't like waiting for anything. Not even for my Killing Sprees or my Kidney's. Especially my Kidney's.

I sighed in exhaustion and in frustration because I still have to work on her "problem" that Slender Man told me to take care of. I'm tired and I haven't had sleep in hours, possibly a couple days, if I remember.

I've eaten, but I haven't slept. I've heard BEN's game throughout the middle of the night, he usually goes to bed around I believe 10PM... I don't know. I don't keep up with everyone's sleeping schedule. It's not my job to uphold.

But, I'm going to continue this and see if I can possibly figure out what her "problem" could possibly mean. Slender Man wants a report on what I've done everytime I finish a certain section. And then, he wants me to give him some more reports on how everyone's killings are going.

Now again, it's not my job, but I dare not defy Slender Man's order. I know my place in this Mansion, and so should everyone else.

I'm just sitting in the dark, laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. Not saying a word, I just hear my breathing, calm and smooth. My heart is at its' normal rate, but not my mind. All these things on my mind is not helping my case, as well as Slender's and (Name)'s.

I sighed and turned on lamp next to my nightstand, got the papers that I've started with for her problem. And now, I'm going to finish what I had started a few days ago.

I'm going to attempt to wake (Name) up.