Chapter 6- Lunch

I walked towards the cafeteria while looking at my phone. I turned it off and walked inside seeing how full it was there. I roam around a bit in confusion when Jessica waved her hand up towards me motioning me to come which I did.

"Hey!" I greeted as I made my towards them. At the table sat Jessica, a dark haired girl with glasses, an asian dude, and Newton.

"Guys, meet Blair. Blair meet my friends Angela and Eric." I waved my hand at them smiling as they did the same smiling back.

"So, Blair, you think of becoming my girl?" Mike asked smirking slightly and before I could say anything I felt a peck on my cheek.

"My girl." The guy said before he pulls Mike's chair and ran off with Mike in tow.

"Looks like you are the most popular girl now." Jessica sighs glaring at me slightly while I shrugged shaking my head.

"I'm just a normal human being and this is earth. No one had to be popular or anything just to fit in." I told her looking at her in the eyes. She looks away quickly before I leaned back smiling as Angela tried not to laugh as well as Eric.

I heard the door open causing me to look to see two people walk in along with Jasper and Alice.

"Who are they?" I asked and Jessica looked our way.

"Those are Doctor Cullens foster kids. That blonde girl's name is Rosalie and the bear guy with her is Emmett." She said as I watched them. Alice looks my way and smiled waving at me causing Jasper to look as well and smile waving which I returned.

"No way." Jessica looked at me with her mouth dropped causing me to look at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked them.

"You made Jasper Hale who looks like his in deep pain smile!" Jessica gasped as Angela and everyone else on the table looked at me with shock and I shrug my shoulders.

"He just helped me from some fans and showed me around." I told her causing Jessica to gasp more.

"You are sooo lucky. How did you do it?" Jessica asked interested and I shrugged. The door opens again making me look and see Edward walking inside. I waved at him as he saw me and smiled nodding as well before looking back at everyone seeing their jaws dropping.

"You are soo lucky!" Angela squealed and giggled as I look confused on how I am.

"What? It's just a greeting which I don't see what the problem is." I shrugged and took a bite as Mike came back.

"What happened to you Newton? You went to Texas or something?" I asked causing Angela and Eric to laugh while Mike rolled his eyes before his eyes went to Jessica as mine too.

"Who stole your sweet rolls?" Mike asked and Jessica gave me a fake smile before looking towards Mike.

"No one." She tells him before looking away from me. I looked back towards The Cullen table to see Edward's eyes on me. Alice looked at me and motioned for me to come as I tilted my head before doing a sign language that made me feel like she knows

Are you sure? I looked at her as Edward did the as well while she replies with a nod. I stood up from the table grabbing my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Angela asked curiously.

"The Cullen's table. Alice invited me." I told them as I walked away noticing the glare from Jessica. I smiled at Alice who smiles back and stood up giving me a hug before pulling back as we faced Rosalie who was talking to Emmett.

"Rosalie." Alice called in a sing-song voice.

"Yeah?" Rosalie answered turning her attention towards us. Her eyes widen as I gave her a smile and a wave.

"Hello." I greeted and instantly she screams happily and run giving me a hug causing me to laugh and hug her back.

"Ow! God that hurts." Emmett groans rubbing ears. Rosalie pulls smiling brightly as I held her hand laughing.

"You alright?" I asked her softly as she nods and backs away a bit before covering her mouth.

"I am so so sorry." She apologizes making me giggle and hold her hand.

"You should be sorry to me! My ear hurts." Emmett groans earning a glare from Rosalie.

"Ok ok." Emmett raises his hands up in surrender as Rosalie turns to me smiling.

"I love your music sooo much." She tells me making me smile more.

"Thank you so much that means a lot to me." I told her making me smile softly as she smiles back at me happily.

"Your name is Rosalie and You are Emmett." I looked towards the short raven-haired bulky guy who nods his head smiling.

"Yep, the one that my girlfriend screamed to my ear for." He chuckles making her glare again as I giggle shaking my head at him.

"I will scream again." She warns making Emmett chuckle.

"And it would be from another thing." He winks as I cover my ears quickly.

"La La La! I can't hear anything!" I shouted making them all laugh as I giggled and put my hands down.

"So, when are you gonna release your new album?" Rosalie asked softly with curiosity only to earn someone clearing their throat causing both of us to look and see Edward.

"Sorry." He chuckles nervously making me laugh and shake my head. The bell rang causing Rosalie to groan and face me.

"What's your next class?" She asked.

"Biology." I told her and she sighs pouting.

"Damn."

"Language." I scolded making her shake her head at me.

"You are just like Carlisle and Esme combined. Are you their biological daughter?" She asked making me and the others laugh as we walked out the cafeteria together.

"We have to go or we might miss the class." Edward interrupted and I looked at him nodding my head before facing Rosalie again.

"It is so nice to meet. Maybe tomorrow lunch, I'll sit with you guys?" I offered.

"That would be great, lil' mermaid." Jasper smiles and I smiled back.

"See you later, Siren" Emmett waves bringing Rosalie with him as I waved goodbye at them.

"Bye Butterfly."

"See you, Lil' mermaid." Jasper and Alice separated themselves from us leaving me with Edward.

"Ladies first." He smiles towards me making me giggle and bow.

"Why thank you." I teased as we both laughed.