Music And Love - Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I told Kelly, Serene, Haymon, Sam and Kelvin about the plan and all of them agreed that they would help me. So that was how I ended up hanging on the branch reaching for the window. Once I got in, the first color or the only color I saw in that room was purple. I hate purple. 

Her clothes were all over her bed and her whole room was messy as if a tornado messed it up. If I were her diary (eew! i would never want to!), where would I be? Under her pillow. I checked and surely, it was there waiting for me to read it. 

I quickly put it in my bag and climbed down the tree from where I came in. Then i remembered, I wasn't wearing my sneakers, I was wearing my heels. I slipped and fell. But I landed on Haymon. I hope I didn't hurt him!

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He complained a bit but quickly got up. I showed Haymon that I had the diary and he was curious. Kelly and the others were waiting in my car. We got in and opened page one. 

Dear Diary,

I met this absolutely cute guy today in the first day of school. His name was Sam. I know that I was new and just got transfer but there is hope, isn't there? But I later found out that he had a crush on this really pretty and beautiful girl named Amelia. I hate her! 

Why must he be with her? I mean, they are not together or anything but why must he not like me? This sucks! Well, it's bed time for now. Goodnight, diary. 

We looked at Sam and burst out laughing. I knew that Sam was cute and all but Angeline liked him? That was just hilarious! So now we knew why she hated me so much and wanted everything that I had. 

Page two

Dear Diary, 

It has been two years since I wrote to you. How have you been? I found you in my old dresser at the attic you know?! Do you know how much I missed you? No, of course not. Anyway, remember Amelia? 

She has this voice, a very powerful, beautiful voice! I heard her singing when I passed by the music room today! Boy, was she great! But the bad thing was, Sam was also in the music group! Why didn't I join that stupid Music Group?! Ugh! 

I gtg now diary. Cheer leading practice.

This time everyone looked at me. "It was true about the part you have a great voice." Haymon said. I smiled and we skipped to the latest page.

Dear Diary, 

I feel so guilty. I stole Amelia's guy, Haymon. I feel so bad. I don't even love him! What was happening to me?! What happened to the sweet innocent me? Why was it replaced by the bitchy mean me? 

I feel so bad. Tomorrow on cheer leading practice, I am going to jump down the tallest building in school and suicide. That would solve everything. Goodbye, diary...forever.

Oh no! Angeline was going to kill herself?! Sam! He could stop her! I started the engine and drove as fast as I could ignoring the speed limits to school. When we got there, Angeline was standing at the tallest building as she wrote. 

Sam ran as fast as he could up the stairs and when he got to the floor where Angeline was. Angeline closed her eyes and was about to jump but I shouted, "Stop! Angeline! Don't!" she opened her eyes and it was full of tears.

"I am sorry for what I done, Amelia." she stood on a platform and was about to jump down. I held my breath waiting for what was going to happen...was she going to jump? Or was Sam going to arrive at the right moment to save her?