This is it

Ghost's P.O.V

Sky and the others are on the ground. We tried this I know. But this is it. Withermu is going to die. He can't stay here anymore. I know that he already threaten Sky's life. That makes me mad that he would threaten one of my friends life. Sky and Kitty are with us. The others are protecting the villages and recruits in case Withermu has a plan. I look at Ty. 

"What's that?" Ty asks. I look ahead. What is that? It looks like a person. 

"A guy."

"I can see that. He doesn't seem normal." Ty said. We stop. He fires something at us. Great he has magic. I move. It goes pass me. I look at him. 

"That's the best you can do." He smiles. Something hits me in the back. I feel a sharp pain hit me instantly. I hold my sides. I look at him. 

"Welcome to your death." He said. He is not Withermu. Kitty and Sky can deal with Withermu. Ty and I are busy with this joker. I look at him. 

"I think you mean you." He disappears and goes behind me. 

"Really?" He asks. Ty takes me and pulls me behind him while this stranger cuts his left arm repeatedly. Ty takes the guys arm and twists it. He drops the knife and I hear his arm snap. He screams. Ty broke his left arm. I am happy Ty did. I would have prefer that he snap his neck. His disappears. I grab Ty's arm. 

"He cut you five times." Ty holds his arm at his side. I look at  the guy. He's crossed the line.

Kitty's P.O.V

We are heading somewhere. Ghost and Ty ran into some guy. They can deal with him. Sky stops and so do I. 

"What?" Sky all of a sudden grabs me and pull me behind him. Something hits where I was standing. Dirt flies everywhere. I look at the spot. It looks like a fire started there. I look at Sky. 

"Thanks." 

"No problem, he's here." Sky said. Really? Where? 

"Right here." Someone said. I spin around. Where is that voice? I know that it is Withermu. We go flying in different ways. Withermu appears where we were at. I land my feet on the trunk on a tree and I jump towards Withermu. He grabs me and throws me down at the ground. He takes a sword out and was about to hurt me when Sky grabbed him from behind and pulled him back. I try to stand up, but I go on one knee. I watch as Sky and Withermu hit the ground with Sky on the bottom and Withermu on the top. I hear Sky scream. I look around for my sword, but I can't find it.

Sky's P.O.V

Withermu goes on top of me. He takes his sword and puts it in the air. With the point at me and goes down at me. I grab his arms. I feel the sword hit my chest. I scream. I take the sword out and the sword goes back down but lands right next to my head. I hit Withermu and I throw him off of me. I grab my chest. I see Withermu coming at me again. I grab the sword and point it at Withermu. The blade goes in his stomach. Blood comes out of his mouth, but yet he grabs the blade and goes towards me. That's creepy and a first. Suddenly his head comes clean off his neck. His body falls backward and shows Kitty with a bloody sword in her hand. I look at her. Her eyes widen. She runs next to me. 

"You okay?" Kitty asks. 

"I'll be fine." She helps me up. I keep one arm at my chest. 

"That was a disappointment of an ending." Kitty said. 

"Not really. Ty and Ghost are still busy." Something hits the ground hard. Sounds like they are done. Ghost and Ty land next to the hole in the ground they made. We walk towards them. 

"Ghost you look pissed off." Ty's left arm is bleeding. Ghost has some cuts on her. 

"I am Sky you okay?" Ghost asks. She walks in front of me. 

"I'm fine." 

"Seto will help you right." Ty said. 

"Right." 

--------------

"We won Sky." Robert said. 

"Yes." 

"We happen to you?" Ian asks. 

"Sky was stabbed in the chest while Withermu was on top of him." Kitty said. 

"Sky come on." Seto said. I follow Seto. Seto heals my chest.  

"So what happen?" Seto asks. I smile. 

I guess this is the end of Withermu. I know not the best ending. But to be honest here I had nothing to write so I thought hey let's just end the book. I already have an idea that I am going with for the next book. The song is My Songs Know what You Did in the Dark by Fall Out Boy. This is just Dubstep. If you don't know what Dubstep is, then I have nothing to say but walk away. Thanks for the support for this book. 

Next book is called and may be out today or Wednesday- Taken: Book 4 in the Sky Army Series. Let me just say your going to be surprise. 

BBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!! :)

-Emma-