My OC - Onyx

Name: Onyx Anathema
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Species: Human/Witch
Role: Citizen (doctor, to be specific)
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance:

Name: Onyx AnathemaAge: 24Gender: MaleSpecies: Human/WitchRole: Citizen (doctor, to be specific)Sexuality: GayAppearance:

Personality: Onyx is basically a piece of shit... okay, not really, but kind of. He's stubborn, immature and quite egotistical, thinking he doesn't need anyone in his life. While he's not a rogue, he doesn't exactly follow the rules, and has a habit of taking things that don't belong to him. Despite being antisocial most of the time, he has high levels of charisma, and won't hesitate to flirt with any cute guy he sees. He's also extremely protective of those who he cares about, and he hides his very low self-esteem by acting like he's full of himself. Also, although he's a doctor, Onyx's bedside manner is dreadful.
Powers/Abilities: Although it may not be obvious, Onyx is very smart. He excels in science and the use of herbs and medicines that he creates, although magic and spells scare him.
Likes: Science, his work, his sister, using his brain, having fun, boys, being taken care of (although he won't admit it)
Dislikes: Magic, spells, people he has no tolerance for, being the dominant person in a relationship, fear
Backstory: Onyx has been a doctor for many years now. It's the only thing he's ever been truly passionate about. He grew up in both Meja and Avetiel with his parents and beloved sister, who he doesn't talk about much. He's quite well-reputed, and has had patients travel far distances to purchase his medicines.