The New Guy {Part 5}

Ugh. Normal Boys. They always have to make the girl break the silence. The three of us stood next to my car. "So, uhm, I'm gonna go now." I started to get into my Black Convertible. Then, finally, someone other than me talked. "So, um, I'll see you this Saturday, Hunter?" Seth asked. I nodded and smiled at him. "This Saturday? What's going on this Saturday?" Tyler asked me, with a confused look on his face. "Oh Seth asked me out this Saturday." I told him and then my phone went off. "Uhm, I really have to go now. Catch ya later" and with that i got into my car a drove straight home. My house was freaking huge! It had a whole load of rooms that we didn't even need. We had a huge theatre room and heaps of games. My father, Greg Drahton, was never home and just called or texted me to see if i was okay. We had two maids that looked after me. I pulled up into the drive way and jumped out of my car. I ran inside, dropped my bad at my bedroom door and got into my new bikini. I ran outside and screamed out "CANNONBALL" and then cannonballed into my massive-assed pool. I did three laps and then got out and started to sun-bake. I put on my sunnies and layed down. After 10 minutes i flipped over and then once i was done i went inside, only to find Emily sitting in my bedroom reading a book. I sighed. "You could've called you know." I said to her, grinning slightly. "Yes, but if i had i wouldnt get to see your face when i turn up all of a sudden." She laughed. I shook my head and pulled a light shirt over my head. "How'd you get in anyway?" I asked. I sat down on the desk chair and faced her. "Oh you know, i walked through the door." I rolled my eyes at her. "No Shit." I spun around in the desk chair. About three minutes later i heard Linkin Park start singing "Iredecent" telling me someone was calling me. I went over to my phone and looked at caller ID. Tyler. Oh Shit...

Vote, Comment, Like ;D You know what to do ;D