29

New Year's Eve
Tuesday
Amora

"It's gonna be okay," I whispered holding onto Blythe. "I'm just tired, it feels like everything is a lie." Blythe clung onto my waist.

"I can look into it if you want me to." I offered while she nodded her head.

Blair saying that Blythe is adopted was unnecessary and uncalled for. Blythe is having a hard time with her actions, she's used to just acting before thinking.

"I'm really proud of you for coming back home to me last night," I said softly.

Although Blythe did beat Blair up, I'm proud of Blythe for coming to me after. I do wish she came to me right away instead of getting physical.

"Too bad, I beat the fuck out of her." Blythe chuckled as I smiled stroking her face. "Your punches hurt a lot, Incase you didn't know."

"I don't know why I'm trying not to be as physical with you." Blythe looked at me. "You've been doing good, I'm really proud of you."

"Thank you, beautiful."

I looked at my watch then closed my eyes. "5 more minutes," I mumbled tightening my grip.

We've been laying down like this for some time now. We woke up half an hour ago.

"Are your parents coming over?" Blythe asked looking up at me.

I completely forgot that they're coming over for New Years'. I still haven't told them about me and Blythe.

"I'm not gonna lie to you but I forgot they were coming," I said. "I still have to tell them about us."

"If you're not ready to tell them then I understand." Blythe looked at me as I placed my hands on her face. "I'm gonna tell them, okay?"

"Okay." She smiled as I pecked her lips.

I'm not worried about what my family has to say about me and Blythe still dating. I like her and that's all that matters.

"I can't believe you're working today." I pouted while taking both her hands bringing her to the bathroom with me.

"Just for a couple of hours."

I sighed letting go of her. "You're so handsome." I cheesed as Blythe smiled at me. "Thank you, beautiful."

I always smile when she calls me that. "I'm gonna lay out your clothes, okay?"

Blythe nodded her head and I closed the bathroom door behind me. Next week we're gonna try to get Blythe her drivers' license. She's a pretty good driver and she does enjoy driving.

Her life is slowly but surely coming together.

"I think it's time that I tell y'all I'm still with Blythe," I said looking at my parents. "Girl... didn't she beat you?" One of my sisters asked before looking at me.

"Okay? And?" I chuckled scratching the back of my head.

"You going into 2020 as a dumb bitch, huh?"

"Best believe." I shrugged leaving the topic alone. "I don't know what to say." My dad mumbled while my mom shrugged. "I guess if you're happy then be with her, I don't know."

"This isn't going how I expected, but I'm not complaining."

They took this a lot better than I thought they would. My family is very protective over me, so knowing that they respect me staying with Blythe after what she did means a lot to me.

Speaking of Blythe she should be on her way soon. I was getting tired of having to keep her a secret from my family.

"Amora, do you want to marry Blythe?" My mom asked while rubbing my back. "No, I don't want to get married at all," I said while picking my nails.

I've never cared for marriage, it sounds nice and all but I don't think it's going to change anything. I enjoy weddings and marriage when it comes to other people, but that's just not me.

I don't know about Blythe or her opinion on marriage, but I said what I said.

"Your abusive ass girlfriend is here." One of my sisters said as Blythe walked behind her. "Alright bro chill with all that," I mumbled looking at my sister.

Blythe hugged my parents then kissed my cheek. "Did you tell them?" She asked scratching the side of her neck. "Yeah, obviously." I chuckled playfully rolling my eyes.

"But go clean up, I think we're about to eat soon," I said before shooing her away.

Our first New Year together.

Blythe

"Happy New Year." I smiled kissing Amora. "That was so dry." She chuckled lifting up her '2020' New Year glasses.

"Happy New Year, beautiful." I cheesed kissing her cheek.

"Thank you guys for coming." Amora smiled hugging everyone goodbye. "Be safe," I said kissing her mom goodbye.

Her sisters don't like the idea of us still being together but it doesn't matter, they're just children.

"Now you can help me clean up." Amora poked my nose and I sighed. "Whatever makes you happy." I scratched the back of my head before sitting down.

"Absolutely not, bro get up."

"Mm, I'm tired." I chuckled.

"You're lucky there ain't much to clean up."

She was gonna clean it up herself regardless.

"I'mma go shower, okay?" I got up rubbing her back. "Yeah, go wash far ma up for me." Amora laughed while tying up the trash bag.

I kissed her softly before going upstairs. I've been doing good ever since the situation with Blair, I don't know if I should stop addressing her as my sister. It's really a habit now.

I made my own decision and decided that I want to know if I'm adopted or not. I want to talk to my dad and ask him about it. No, I haven't told Amora about it because I'm still thinking about it.

I don't have the best temper and I'm not good at handling news like that. If Blair was lying about that then I'm going to kill her, if she was telling the truth then I'll bash her head in.

So let's pray God is on her side.

Working at the pharmacy is good, we have a new employee coming in tomorrow. It should be good so I can finally have someone to talk to.

I'm working on getting my license and learning how to drive, I've gotten better since the last time I've driven. Amora doesn't like how I push the seat all the way back but it's comfortable.

"Mm, you smell good," Amora mumbled brushing past me as I dried off. "Thank you, beautiful."

She smells good too but I never tell her because she knows. I can't tell she washed her hair because it smells like mango and coconut. Amora knows that's my favorite scent, anything mango excites me.

"Why are you naked?" I asked cuddling behind her. "Why are you?" Amora chuckled before backing into me.

I sighed wrapping my hand around her neck and buried my face in her hair. "Goodnight," Amora whispered as I closed my eyes. "Goodnight, beautiful."

Boom

I haven't been on here in a minute 😭
Buttt... hey guysss 😌I missed yu, I've actually been trying to right but I could never stay on top of it

But I'm back fasho😘

Boutta drop another chapter after this.