eight

Even though Dolph kinda bothered me last night, I went to the Smackdown taping the next day to get away from Seth, and... to support Dolph I guess.

Charlotte came with me after I finally got a hold of her. We were walking through the hallway to the gorilla together until I ran into Dolph.

"I'm sorry if I upset you last night," he smiled at me. Charlotte looked up from her phone at us, confused.

"Seth just frustrates me," he admitted. "Can we try again?"

I nodded. "Sure," I lied, knowing he was just a distraction.

"Great! Let's hang out tonight after Smackdown." He demanded.

"I'm sorry, I think I just want to relax before driving around tomorrow morning."

"I want to hang out tonight." He complained.

I shrugged. "I don't want to go out tonight."

"You can relax tomorrow night." He insisted.

Trying not to show my frustration towards him, I really wasn't going to budge. I wanted to talk to Seth tonight, for real.

"She said no," I heard. I looked over at Charlotte, thinking she was protecting me, but I knew that voice. I looked behind me to see Seth walking up behind us. He stopped right behind me, giving Dolph a cold look.

"You stay out of this, Rollins." Dolph hissed, stepping closer to him. Seth was only an inch taller than Dolph, but his anger made him look like he was towering over him. "And you get the hell out of my way," Seth responded sternly.

They glared at each other for a few moments longer before Dolph stepped back.

"We'll go out another time," he told me, keeping his eyes locked on Rollins before going away. As soon as Dolph left the scene, so did Seth without saying a word.

Charlotte quickly turned her head towards me. "Did you go out with Dolph? Why was Seth being so protective? Why is Seth even here? Where's Randy in all of this? Are you in a love square?" She kept asking, confusion written all over her. "I need a lot of answers. What the hell just happened?"

I shook my head. "I don't know," I answered broadly.

"Let's go to catering, I need some popcorn for this explanation," she rushed. "Wait," I responded, rushing to Seth's side. He stopped and looked at me, probably wondering what I was doing.

"I'm not going to ask Vince to break this up." I stated, waving my finger between him and I. "If you have a problem with me, then do what you want. But I'm staying with you."

His brown eyes stared at me for a while. My eyes scanned him, and I noticed he was wearing the same outfit I saw him last in. He must've come straight out of bed just for this. "Do you need to say anything else?" He asked sternly, crossing his arms.

I scoffed and turned back to Charlotte, confidently. I said what I needed to say to him. "I need some air," I said to Charlotte as I brushed past her. She and I walked down the hall together in silence until we were outside.

"Explain," she said.

"What is there to explain?" I asked, side-glancing her.

"All the tension, all the questions I asked."

"I don't know. Seth is just weird."

"How?"

"We started making conversation with each other. I asked him a few questions every day. It was a start. Randy followed us to Iowa. He broke into Seth's home and tried to assault me. Then Seth choked him. After that, Seth was the one asking all the questions making sure I was okay. Then on the plane here, Dolph asked for my number. I went on a date with him after Seth kept pissing me off. I kissed him on the date just because I knew Seth was watching. Now this," I explained, "I don't really know what's going on."