Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV

"Apparently Ban the Sin of Greed, has been thrown into prison, and King, the Sun of Sloth, is dead and in the grave, huh? Think that's true?" Meliodas asked. Both he and I were sitting on both sides of Diane's shoulders.
"Well I'm not really sure. After all I'm not really interested in any man but you. The important think is. Look at what a sexy babe I've grown into these past 10 years!"
"What do you think?" Meliodas asked me.
"Well I'm not sure about King but Ban in prison, I believe that. It sounds like something he would do.
"First up, we're going to Baste Prison to pick up Ban!" He announced jumping off of Diane and I did as well.
"Yeah!!!"
"I'm against this!" Elizabeth spoke up. "For now isn't tending to your wounds our top priority? If you get into another fight with a Holy Knight in your condition..."
"This will make me better." He said putting his face under my skirt. Of course he was punched away in a heartbeat.
"You shouldn't make his injuries worse!" Elizabeth said.
"It's his fault for being such a perv."
"Don't worry about me. A good night sleep and I'll be fine. Night." He left inside the tavern to his room.
"I think I'm going to check on him." I went inside as well into the room where Meliodas slept in only to find him passed out on the floor.
"Meliodas... Meliodas!!!"
The moment Meliodas passed we rushed to the nearest town which happened to be the one right next to Baste Prison. Once we arrived Diane attempted to get a doctor but everyone ran away with fear at the mere sight of her. Luckily Elizabeth and Hawk were able to find a doctor for Meliodas while I stayed by his side to see if any changes occurred.
"This medicine is my own special concoction. This will take away his pain for good."
"Thank you so much, Dr.Dana. We really appreciate it." I said.
"To be honest, it's a miracle that he's alive at all. In addition to the rather deep sword wound, he has electrical burns as if he's been struck by lightening. How could a child get such injuries?" The Doctor then handed me a cup of water and walked away leaving us alone with Meliodas. I gently touched his hand and suddenly his hand grabbed mine. I was surprised but it was nice to know that he was okay after all.
"It's because of me isn't it? I said that I wanted to drop the Holy Knights, and that's why he twisted himself to learn the location of the Seven Deadly Sins."
"It's not your fault Elizabeth. He didn't have to accept your offer but he did. He's not doing this just for you so don't blame yourself because he gets hurt. Meliodas is strong. I'm sure he'll be fine."
"Lady (y/n)..."
"So what so we do now?" Hawk asked.
"Let's Wait here until he wakes up. Going to Baste Prison can wait." Elizabeth said.
"I'll go to Baste myself." Diane announced. "I think he'll want to go to Baste right away once he wakes up. I can't let him do that, not when he's not fully healed." Diane spared one look at me before walking off.
"Be careful Diane." Both Elizabeth and Hawk ran out in order to try and convince Diane to let them go. Everything was quiet for a while until I suddenly saw thousands of bugs swarm the city. I ran closer to the window and saw Diane outside fighting the bugs but Elizabeth and Hawk were nowhere in sight. I'm sure everything will be fine outside. After all Diane is there to help and she can handle herself perfectly fine. After a short while Elizabeth and Hawk returned unharmed from the bug's poison.
"Can you believe he's still out cold after all that ruckus outside?" Hawk asked. There was a knock on the door before the doctor entered.
"How does the patient look?"
"Better, thank you. We really appreciate you for helping us." I bowed.
"He's sleeping peacefully thanks to the medicine you mixed for him."
"He's sleeping like the dead." Hawk said.
"That's not inaccurate."
"Dana, well done. You were successful in your task." A voice said but no one could see the person behind it.
"What was that?"
"Who's there?" Elizabeth asked.
"A Holy Knight no doubt."
"I gave him a poisonous mixture of nightshade, bellasone, Spanish fly, and henbane. This boy will never wake up again."
"That wasn't medicine meant to treat his wounds?" Elizabeth asked.
"You see, not even we can clash head-on with the Seven Deadly Sins and emerge unscathed. Besides, the kingdom said to use any means necessary."
"Show yourself now Holy Knight!" I demanded. Suddenly the Holy Knight appeared right next to Elizabeth and the Doctor.
"I am the Holy Knight Golgius, member of the Weird Fangs."
"Where did he come from?" Hawk asked.
"Princess Elizabeth. I have come to take you home."
"Hold it! You'll have to go through Hawk, Captain if the Order of Scarps Disposal!!" Golgius kicked Hawk and he was sent bouncing off everywhere in the room.
"Oh and..." Golgius removed the blanket over Meliodas and attempted to steal his broken blade. He kept pulling on it but Meliodas wouldn't let go.
"Hey stop-." I cut myself off when my body suddenly felt weak. My legs became wobbly and I fell into my knees using my hands to stay up.
"Lady (y/n) what's wrong? Are you okay?"
"I gave her a little bit of poison as well. It took longer then I expected but it looks like it's finally taking effect."
My vision grab to become more blurry and the last thing I saw was Meliodas with black markings on his face.
"Meliodas...."

***

When I came to Diane was holding me in her hand while she walked inside some cave.
"What's going on?" I asked weakly.
"(Y/n) you're alright!! I was so worried for you!" Diane cried and I smiled at her. Then Meliodas jumped up on Diane's hand and out of nowhere hugged me.
"Meliodas?"
"Glad you're alright. You had me worried there when they saw he poisoned you."
"Sorry for worrying you."
"You don't have to apologize." Meliodas said unwrapping his arms from me. He jumped down from Diane carrying me along with him. He gently set me back on the ground since I was so weak right now I could barely stand. That's when we noticed a figure approaching us.
"Ban?"
"Captain." They both stared at each other rather coldly for a while.
"Why am I getting a nasty vibe right after they've been reunited?" Hawk asked.
"I suggest you get behind Diane." I said and Hawk was quick to hide. I made my way behind Diane as well using her thighs to keep me up. I peaked my head out to watch the confrontation.
"Ban!!!!"
"Captain!!!"
The ran to each other playing a game similar to paddy cake but a much faster version of it.
"What's that?" Hawk asked. Then Ban punches Meliodas's side hard enough for him to go through layers of walls.
"Captain!! Me next!!!" Ban cheered jumping up and down. Meliodas picked himself out of the rubble and head butted Ban just as hard.
"Do I even want to know?" Hawk asked.
"No you don't." Diane sighed while I giggled. I always found there game to be really funny. Once Ban tried playing that game with me and I cut him to pieces.
"What the hell, man? I thought you'd have gone soft... but you're as spry as ever!" Ban laughed.
"You're just as good as ever." Both guys fell to the floor holding each other's hand in an arm wrestling position.
"Ready!" Ban began.
"Go!" The moment the match began the walls, ceiling, and even the ground began to fall apart because of their amazing strength.
"What's happening?"
"Those two have always been like this." I said.
"Been like what?" Hawk asked.
"Honestly, men are so immature." Diane said.
"Out of 720 matches against you, I've won 361, as I recall!" Ban said.
"You must be our if it! I've won 361!" The floor now started to break away. I tried to make my wings appear but I was too weak and started to fall.
"What a shame. My wings aren't working." I sighed.
"The Captain's so cute when he gets all worked up!"
"This is hardly the time!" Hawk shouted. When we landed back on the ground the entire prison was in shambles and yet the two idiots were still going at it.
"I think that's enough guys. You've already destroyed the prison with your little game." Then both boys stopped their match and looked at me. I was currently sitting on the floor next to Diane.
"My little goddess! You're here too. It's been a while. Come jump in my arms."
"I couldn't even if I wanted to."
"Really?" He asked with a suspicious smirk.
"Yeah. I can barely move." Next thing I know Ban offers me his hand and helps me to my feet. He wrapped his arms around my waist to ensure that I didn't fall.
"Thanks Ban." Suddenly he bent down and kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away my face was a bright red and I was shocked.
"Nice to see you again, my little goddess." I can't believe him! I swear if I could actually hurt him I would without any hesitation.
Then Meliodas kicked Ban away so hard he was sent flying away. He swooped me up and carried me in his arms bridal style.
"Bad Ban. Don't just kiss her like that Ban." Meliodas said calmly but I could still sense his angry.
"Jealous aren't you captain."
"Excuse me Meliodas mind killing Ban for me?" I asked.
"Sure. I'll even do it two times. Once for me and once for you."