Where'd She Go?

~Selene~
I sped after Pietro, all the way to the prisoner cells. "Huh?! I swear I picked her up!" Pietro was bewildered when he realized Akal was missing.

"You did pick her up, dathúil." Pietro looked back at me, but I was frozen in place.

"What does that mean?" I whirled around, frantically shaking my head.

"N-nothing! I-It doesn't m-mean anything!" I took off to find the little girl that had slipped from Pietro's grasp.

~Pietro~
I could feel Selene's presence behind me the entire way to the prisoner cells. I went to put the girl in my arms in one of the cells, but she wasn't there. "Huh?! I swear Ipicked her up!"

"You did pick her up, dathúil." I looked back at Selene, only to see her blushing and frozen to the spot.

"What does that mean?" She quickly turned away from me shaking her head. (She's gonna give herself whiplash.)

"N-nothing! I-it doesn't m-mean anything!" Then she sped off, probably to find Akal.

"Note to self, find out what dathúil means." I shrugged and raced off to find the girl too.

~Akal~
I froze time for a moment to escape the speedster, and walked off. "I've decided I'm going to raid these people's kitchen." I looked around. "As soon as I find it."

*Hey guys! Don't kill me yet, I know this is a very short chapter, but I have good news. This is just a filler chapter for now, because I'll most likely add more later. And dathúil is an Irish word that the meaning of will be revealed at a later time. But happy reading!

-Okami