Chapter 10: My First Kiss -Stolen!

"But, Cute is not the word for you now..."

He walked closer towards me. In response, I took a step back. He kept walking towards me until there was a mere inch between us. I moved my eyes up to look at him. His intimidating orbs were already on me.

"Because, now, you are sexy." He spoke in a husky tone as his gaze stopped on my lips.

I gasped in shock as I widened my eyes at him.

I swear if he would compete in some staring contest, he would definitely win it because his eyes weren't bulking from mine. I knew that look. It was the same when he had cornered me in the elevator, intimately mysterious.

"Y-You s-should go..." I stuttered because that's the effect he has on me. Where did that come from?

I noticed his eyes gleamed as he smirked mysteriously. Chills running through my spine.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked cockily, raising his eyebrows.

My cheeks flushed as I lowered down my eyes from his dark gaze.

Ignoring, I walked past him but, froze when I felt his hand on the small of my back.

"Where do you think you're going?" His husky masculine voice came.

Shuddering, I swallowed the gulp in my throat and closed my eyes before reopening them again.

"If someone found you in my r-room..." I stopped as a gasp let out from my dry mouth when he yanked me against his solid chest.

My shuddered eyes flashed towards his dangerous eyes, What does he want? His dark gaze flicked towards my eyes, stopping on my lips.

My eyes widen as they comprehended what did he had in his mysterious head. I looked away from his deep eyes and shoved him away.

"You need to stop this!" I started and stared on the floor.

"Need to stop, what?" He asked back, his voice deep as I felt his eyes on me.

"This..." I said moving my hands between us.

"Oh, you mean me trying to kiss you?" He asked, his voice no longer serious, it sounded amusing.

I glared at him firmly.

"Come on, you're my fiancée, I can sure as hell kiss you!"

Now, This just put me in the rage mode.

"No, you can't! Now, let's get something clear, I will never allow you to touch me, Never!" I exclaimed in enraged anger.

His eyes narrowed as he watched my every move accurately.

"Allow?"

He barked out a dry laugh, raising his left eyebrow as he stepped closer towards me.

He cocked his head to the other side as we stared at each other.

I felt his hand on my waist as he yanked me against him again. Squealed, I found myself slam against his solid chest. I tried to fight so I could get myself free from his hold by pushing and shoving him away, but It went all in vain when he pressed me against him by tightening his hold on my waist.

I looked up and saw a pair of brown eyes staring at me deeply.

His lips tilted further as he caressed my bare arm with the back of his fingers. I stilled dead on my tracks.

Before I could open my mouth to say something, he cradled my chin in his hands. I was caught by shock as my limbs went paralyzed when his full lips coated mine.
He kissed me. Hell, he was kissing me. Shivers and tremors ran through my body.

He moved his lips over mine. I gasped when he ran his tongue over my lower lip as my eyes widen in awe. I tried to fight him, pushing his rock hard chest away with my hands, but I don't know from where his other hand came and grabbed my hands in his full one.

He caressed my arms gently as his lips danced over mine. I was melting towards his gentle touch and next thing I knew, I was returning the kiss somehow, moving my lips over his, our teeth almost touching.

I felt him smile over my lips. My eyes flew open in confusion when he broke the kiss and shoved me away from him.

I moved my eyes to him, embarrassment and humiliation rained over me as I stared at him.

He was staring back at me, with a cocky smirk arched over his curvaceous chin and lips, which I was kissing less than a second ago, I lowered my head and closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Looks like your body doesn't need your allowance." He spoke as he slipped his hands in his pockets.

I felt tears emerging from my eyes in humiliation as I prayed to god to open the ground and swallow me in it.

I didn't reply or said anything, I stood there in my tracks as a corpse.

"Good Night." He said in a calm tone.

I could feel his eyes on me as slowly, he slipped out of my room, closing the door behind him.

Drawing a breath, I slumped down on my bed. Why? Why? Why? I asked myself burying my face in the pillow.

Did he really kiss me? Did I really kiss him back? But hell, he stole my first kiss!

I shot up from the bed only to slump down on it again. Oh! My God! How will I face him again? Images were not going away no matter how hard I tried, trailing my mind where ever I go.

Well, for two things I was sure, one - Life will get much worse now, two, Sleep was the last thing in my mind.

************

A\N: Time for the Reviews!

So, Finally, They kissed! This is the first time, I've ever written a kissing scene.
So, Tell me, was it yay? Or Nay?

Any ways, If you liked this Chapter, then PLEASE consider giving it VOTE & COMMENT and SHARE it to your friends also.

So, See you guys Next time. ☺