Part 1

I hope you guys liked my prologue! I haven't seen any comments yet, but I'm going to continue anyways:) PLEASE COMENT AND OR VOTE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "JOSHUA!" I screamed down the hall.

"What, Allyson?" He asked innocently as he stuck his head out from the bathroom door.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I screamed at him throwing a lacy black bra at his head.  He caught it single handedly and doubled over with laughter.  "This is soooo not funny! Your mom probably thought it was mine! Which bimbo does it belong to anyways?" I asked calming down.

"Ummmm...." He stalled, scratching his head. " It could have been Brittany's?" He said quietly acting confused.

"You are still sleeping with her? I thought you guys broke up when she cheated on you."

"Yeah, well she apologized" He said as if it was the most surprizing thing in the world.

"Oh, well good to know that she won't tear you up and leave you for me to mend." I mumbled, as I went back in my room and got ready for school.  I slipped on some tight black jeans and an off the shoulder cupcake shirt.  I pulled my hair into a high pony and put some light pink gloss on my plump lips.  I put a thin coat of mascara on and ran out the door with my bag, car keys, and pink converse.

"Do you want a ride?" I asked Josh, as i grabbed a granola bar and headed for the door.

"Nah, I'm good.  I think I'm gunna take my bike, oh and anyways I'm picking Brittany up." He said with a shrug, I rolled my eyes and left the house.  I got into my Lamborghini Gallardo, yes I know it's expensive but I inherited all mom's money when she died, and I drove to school.

At school, everyone's mouths dropped as I pulled into the parking lot.  I'm actually the new kid because after my mom died i lived with my grandmother, then when she died at the beginning of summer I went to live with my mom's best friend and her son (my own child hood best friend).  So now it is the first day back to school for everyone, and lucky for them they get a new girl to gawk at and gossip about.  If your wondering why Josh isn't being a gentlmen and showing me around school right now, it's because I insisted he didn't ruin my chances of being a normal and average teenage girl (him being the hottest and most athletic here).................Did I just call Josh the hottest guy here?!