2️⃣0️⃣

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

"OUUUUU YOU GONNA GET IN TROUBLEEE!!!" I heard Liam yell and Keanu laughing.

"She about to hate you." Keanu said, I walked out the bathroom.

"What did y'all-" I stopped once I saw one of my makeup pallets on the floor along with one of my leave in conditioners.

"Who did it?" I asked.

They all pointed at TJ,"TJ...come here." I said calmly.

"She being too calm you about to die." Keanu said shaking his head he was right too.

"I- I didn't mean to-"

"Nah why the fuck you got my makeup and shit along with my hair conditioner." I asked him.

"Well...see I was planning to put it on them since they were sleep...and-"

"Bitch you don't waste my shit on them..." I said then felt that unwelcoming feeling in my stomach.

"I'm sorry I'll buy you more-"

"Nah nigga don't worry about it." I said as I started rubbing my stomach.

"You pregnant ??" Liam asked I shook my head no.

"No." I quickly said sitting down then put my hand over my head.

"You good?" Keanu asked feeling my face.

I nodded my head,"I just think I'm sick or sumn..." I said.

Something is wrong...

"I- I'm sorry?" TJ said and I flipped him off.

I laid my head down on Keanu as TJ sat down but Liam got up and picked up my pallet.

"Damn—" He said as powder fell from it.

I took off my slide and threw it straight at TJ hitting the side of his head.

"You know what—" I fought the pain in my stomach and got up.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the broom before coming back and started beating him with it.

"OKAy- oKay- OW IM SORRY!" He yelled before Liam snatched it out my hand.

"You gonna go to jail for battery and assault." He said shaking his head.

"Does it look like I  care?" I asked as I punched TJ's side.

"Bruh you gonna let her abuse me??" TJ asked Keanu who was distracted on his phone.

"Whew chile da ghetto..." Liam said scratching his neck.

"Mane I gotta bruise—" TJ said lifting up his shirt and I saw a dark spot.

"Must suck to suck huh?" I asked holding my head to the side.

"Bruh—" TJ sat up.

"Here." Liam handing him a pack of frozen peas.